Ch.25 changing and lonely

The Kings had raised hell when they I heard their royals and friends had been kidnapped,
"What do you mean you have searched the entire castle and haven't found them-aru!?" Yao asked as his voice was beginning to get angrier, as he had ordered every guard and servant to look for the oracles.
"I WANT THEM HERE-AIYAH!!" He yelled as servants lowered their heads and flinched at his anger. Yao was known to be a very composed king, very wise and rarely agitated unless it was because of some prank by his nieces and nephews.

"Where the fuck is Arthur??" Alfred yelled as he was pacing in the room

"Calm down!" Ivan yelled, as he had been sitting down quietly, but his aura was strong and angry as well. Thebrussian sat straighter on his throne, and continued to think, his two sisters awaiting his orders.

"Brother." Natalya spoke, her voice strong . "Seems that we have traitors in our own walls." She said as her brother was getting angrier.

"No drinking after this, Ivan" Katyusha told her brother kindly, "please. You get worse after you drink"

"I am fine, Katyusha" Ivan replied with a smile, although his aura was completely different from that smile. There was no kindness in his eyes whatsoever, instead there was hatred. Katyusha nodded,

"We have a problem-aru! Someone took my oracles!!"

"And someone fucking took my Angel! And the fucking devil!" Alfred yelled, as he was losing it. He felt anger surface and wanted to hurt anything. Ivan stood up abruptly and walked towards the exit, he wasn't and couldn't stay there anymore. The stress was stronger than ever.

"Where are you going-aru!?" Yao yelled as he began to stomp towards Ivan but Ivan didn't look back.

"Out!" Ivan yelled back as he stormed off. Yao right behind him. Alfred was stuck in the throne room with Natalya and Katyusha.

"What the fuck!? How is this even freaking possible!? Arthur couldn't have been taken so easily without the damn guards knowing or-" Alfred began ranting as he was going through every solution or possible problem in his mind. Natalya sighed, "what!? Do you have a better fucking idea!?"

"No, but you need to calm down. If the kingdom knows that the Angel and devil are in the enemies hands, as well as the oracles....they will panic. You cannot afford to look weak" Natalya replied coldly, Katyusha nodded,

"Nati, I'll go take patrols of the borders." Katyusha said, as Alfred stopped her, "why? You're a princess for Godsakes, you can't just leave to act like a knight-" Alfred began saying because he didn't want another kidnapping. Katyusha smiled at the American kindly.

"Im quite powerful Alfted, Ivan needs us two to properly protect our realm" Katyusha replied as she smiled and dismissed herself, but Alfred didn't understand. How did Ivan need them? If the Russian was complete King, why would he use his own sisters as Knights or servants of sort.

"Have you even told the Nordic Knights or Roderich about the disappearance?" Alfred asked Natalya as she shook her head. "Fuck! Where are they!?"

"They're on the outskirts of the land, trying to quell another terrible rebellion." Natalya informed as Alfred yelled in frustration, he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. Natalya sighed, "you need to calm down-"

"I FUCKING CANT! SOMEONE TOOK ARTHUR!" Alfred yelled at her, as He glared at her. Natalya stayed ice cold, when Alfred chuckled, as if having mood swings, "of course you wouldn't know anything about love. After all you're fucking ice cold" he snapped at her, he wanted a reaction. Not her being fully composed and seeing him as weak and angered as he was at that moment.