Ch.10 Heart Break Symptom

((Pic and music video up there!!!))

***************

Alfred had had the most amazing dinner ever wit Natalya. She actually smiled even the slightest bit. She looked more beautiful than usual, and she actually voiced out her own opinions for once. He knew she didn't voice them out because no one would listen but he was willing to listen, he wanted a Queen at his side who had a say in things. But...Alfred knew that maybe he didn't love Natalya but he could learn to love her...right?
The night ended well, as he escorted Natalya to her carriage.

"Goodnight My princess" Alfred said as he kissed the back of her hand. Natalya smiled slightly,

"Alfred...look at me" she ordered in a soft voice. Alfred looked up into her Purple eyes, they weren't icy but rather kind. He met her blushing cheeks as well, but he didn't understand why she was so flustered, when he usually kissed the back of her hand.
"Can you do me a favor?" She asked in a low whisper. It was so shy and different from her usual self, because she usually knew what she wanted.

"Uh...sure?"

"Can you close your eyes for a couple seconds" she whispered as Alfred looked at her confused. "Just do it, I'm not going to kill you I promise"

"Well...I mean, I know you could but I know you won't"

"Alfred shut up and close your eyes" she ordered. The American laughed a little and closed his eyes. He waited for seconds, until he felt soft lips against his. Alfred opened his eyes on surprise as he saw Natalya kissing him. Her cheeks were blushing, but it made Alfred a bit happy to know she was trying.
The American wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer, feeling her body tense a little. Getting nervously. Alfred kissed her back, as soft and sweetly as possible until she pulled away. It was strange...he didn't feel any fireworks, but just a small kindness for her.
"I-uh" she quietly said as she looked down.

Alfred lifted her chin up and gave her a peck, reassuring the fact he didn't feel anything for her. Not the way he thought he could, "don't worry princess, I'll go at your pace" Alfred told her sweetly as she smiled and blushed a little. He brought her into a hug and for once she didn't feel like she wanted to pull away, just maybe she could find herself loving him.. "Goodnight Natalya" Alfred said as she nodded slowly letting go  and walked to her carriage.

As her carriage rode off, she touched her lips. She could still the lingering feeling of soft warm lips on hers but...it wasn't as magical as she thought, it wasn't...as mesmerizing as she wished it to be. Maybe the Belarusian princess could manage to learn to love Alfred...someday.
*****************
Alfred was going to his room, but found himself looking towards Arthurs bedroom. The American walked over to his door and began to question whether he wanted to talk to Arthur or not. I mean he hadn't seen him the entire day...
"D-dude?" Alfred asked quietly as he knocked on the door. "You asleep?" Alfred opened the door quietly, "I'm coming in" He entered the room and saw a made bed, books on a desk. The room looked very organized, and comfy, like a home. Alfred noticed that the room was bigger than he had expected it to be, there was a walk in closet and a small living room. On Arthurs bed there  was a book opened up, Alfred looked at the book and read it.
'History on Angels and Devils and the realms' then there was a slip of paper that fell out. Alfred picked it up and opened it,

'Soulmates- stories such as the romance of Queen Lilian and King Francis, are stories that relate to my situation.' Alfred read in Arthurs handwriting.

Alfred turned the pages to the story of Queen Lilian And King Francis, the story of the heart break symptom.

The story went that king Francis learned his soulmate was a commoner girl named Lilian. He sent to go find her, and met her. King Francis told her she was her soulmate and had two choices, to become his Queen or his personal servant.
Lilian said she would accept the servant position as she didn't know much about being Queen or the King himself.
As time passed, Lilian learned with time that King Francis was a flirt, and bedded many noble women's. But one day...Francis just married Lilian against her will. She got angry and spoke to Francis about the situation.
"Why do you want me to be Queen when you can't love me? I am your soulmate!" She yelled at him angrily, knowing Francis was a flirt. "Why can't you just love me...we are soulmates..."