Ch.18: a new rival

Elizabeth looked shocked, confused, betrayed all at once. Suddenly the doors opened and familiar faces walked in. The Nordics and Roderich.
"The perimeter had been secured" Mathias informed King Ivan, "princess Natalya and Princess Katyusha have been secured in magical shielded chambers, your majesty" he spoke formally.
Ivan began to walk to Mathias and Sve, when Yao stopped him.

"You cannot leave-aru Not now-"

"Why not? This is not my problem-" Ivan began saying when Yao looked angered.

"These beings need our help!-aru! If you appreciate our friendship I ask you to stay-aru...stay for me" Yao said as his eyes looked pleading and yet gentle and sincere with a small passion of anger. Ivan couldn't help but smile slightly. So he decided to stay just for Yao.

"Mathias, Berwald. Please keep my sisters safe, I do believe you need your brothers to check the perimeters more profusely. Da?"

"Yes sir" Mathias said as he bowed his head a little. His eyes lingered to look at The oracles. The Nordic brother began to walk towards Elizabeth, "miss...Elizabeth...I know we aren't much acquainted but...c-could I ask you, what have you seen concerning Arthur? Y'see he's a family friend-"

"He is not well. And right now, I cannot feel him in the area anymore." Elizabeth replied. Her eyes lingered to look at Alfred and then Roderich. "I'm afraid...he's severely injured, but he is not dead"

Mathias smiled, "that's good! I knew Artie was brave after all. Sve, let's go get the birds and ask for Lukas's troll to search the area"

"Birds? Trolls?" Alfred asked, he was indeed Concerned of their tactics.

"Yes, celestial birds, pheonix's y'know those right?" Mathias asked, when he realized he wasn't in magical realms anymore. "W-well...celestial birds have amazing sight, and will call out once they see human life. Pheonix's accompany our celestial birds in case they need to attack...kinda like...the good bird and the bad bird, ya know? One is nicer than the other" Mathias infromed.

"But trolls?" Alfred asked,

"Don't worry about our tactics!" Mathias assured with a smile. "Now excuse me, We have to go secure this place far more" he said as he bowed down a little. Berwald followed.

Alfred looked worried as he didn't know what to do, where was Arthur? Was he dying? Was he okay? The devil? He had so many questions that needed answers and worst of all...he couldn't get out of his own palace to find Arthur on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days had passed and no sign of Arthur, and despite Alfreds pleads to keep searching, the counsel would not let him.
King Yao and Ivan actually even stayed with Alfred to make things better...
The oracles continued doing types of rituals and asking The Haven where could The Angel and Devil have gone, and what they could be doing or planning? Would chaos ring again?

Alfred looked at his fellow Kings and friends.
"We have tried looking for them, sensing for them and even asking The Haven but they will not answer us" Elizabeth infromed Arthur. He noticed how tired they looked, Northmanni realm indeed was taking a toll on them for not having magic on the land enough to withstand their powers.
"I'm sorry Alfred..."

"No. You're okay, Lizzie. You should all rest, go back to Magicumes-" Alfred began saying when the oracles shook their head, all at once.

"We will stay. I'm afraid...we may have not tracked Arthur, but we have felt...darkness in this place. " Liz began saying as her hands trembled a little

"The darkness...it's coming" lily warned

"Alfred-sama...you need to beware of your 'trusted' friends. I do believe...a storm is coming" Kiku warned.
Alfred looked confused, and worst of all he was afraid of what could happen, what Hell would reign his lands?