A/N #2 FEELS OR NA?

To my dearest readers, 

Hey it's Zelli and im writing this to you to say goodbye....

 just fucking kidding! i aint saying goodbye no time yet, first of all, im so sure all of you are anxious for a new chapter or for an ending at least to this and i would love to say that THIS is THE chapter i will give it to you, but truth is...it's really hard to even get wifi in Mexico, so right now im "borrowing" it. 

*smiles innocently and sweetly*

I do things to just talk to you guys, well..im not talking to you guys right now, but close enough. anyways, so, I will say, i have the ending planned out...not written because then i wont place enough feeling into it, and i swear i will make it super long so you guys will be spoiled!

But my lovelies, if you want more chapters, i want you to comment anything you'd like!

Hell  you could teLl me you're killing someone and i would take it as a compliment to keep writing.but, i will ask

"what would you like to see in the future chapters?" 

"any fluff? or would you like a terrible fate for our devil and angel? how about a bad fate for Alfred or shall i continue with my lovely fluffy happy endings? I may kill someone through the way, but hey! you decided to read, and im here to bring forth your feels my loves"

*smiles sweetly* Im a terrible writer aren't i?

*sighs hevaily* 

Well i better get going, this isnt my wifi after all, bye byee!

REMEMBER COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND I WOULD GREATLY TRY T PLEASE YOU MY DARLINGS, BYEEE!!!

COMMENNTTT!!!!