Ch.12 Sick

Oh shit" Arthur mumbled as he turned to look at Alfred. "H-hi..."

"Where have you been?" Alfred asked angrily, his blue eyes piercing Arthur. The cats hid under Arthurs bed, as if they felt something bad was going to happen.

"I was just out..getting air"

"Since last night?" Alfred asked as he stomped over to Arthur. His face so angry, and he was towering over the Brit.

"...Alfred. Why does it matter?" Arthur asked as he felt angry as well. This asshole didn't know what he had gone through, he didn't know how he was on the brink of death or how hurt and stressed he was lately. "Why does it matter what I do huh?! You're not me!"

"Because you're the damn Angel devil thing! That's why I care! You could die and once again this realm will plunge into another mess! I have worked hard to get my kingdom out of their depression and I need you to stay! Stay put!" Alfred yelled back. Arthur felt angrier knowing that's all Alfred cared about, whether he was the Angel or not. Whether he benefitted his kingdom or not.

"I promised you I wasn't going to run away! Why don't you trust me?!" Arthur yelled back as he felt Alfred seemed angrier but he didn't care. "I am not your prisoner! I am not your anything! But I am a man of my word, a gentleman and I value my word!"

"You could be the devil for all I know...and what's that? That pendant? Did Francis give it to you?" Alfred asked jealously as he snatched the pendant. "It's pretty from what I can see. Why did he give it to you?"

"That's none of your business" Arthur spitted Out as he reached for the pendant but Alfred held it up. "Alfred!! Asshole! Give it back!"

"Answer me" Alfred said as Arthur punched the American. The king lowered down, holding not to his stomach, as his felt his oxygen had left him. "F-fuck" Arthur snatched the pendant back.

"Alfred leave my room!" Arthur yelled as he held the pendant close.

"W-why?" Alfred asked as he was finally gaining back his breath. "This is as much mines as anything in here" Alfred said, he knew he was being petty but he couldn't handle the fact that Francis had given Arthur something, maybe special.

"Leave! Alfred! Now! I don't need this stress, I don't need you here..."

"Why are you so protective over such a stupid pendant?!" Alfred yelled, he was jealous and angry. "Do you like Francis? Or does he just cover you so you can be screwing a noble-"

"What?!"

"You heard me. Are you with Francis or is he just covering for you because you were gone for such a long time...must have been a pretty girl or guy, however you like it" Alfred said as he got closer to Arthur. Beginning to run his hands down Arthurs side. It was as if Alfred were tainting him..The Brit shifted uncomfortably and pushed the American away.

"Thats none of your business! You have princess Natalya. Why should I also have to be bounded to you when you're my nothing huh?" Arthur asked as his green eyes were determined to find out what Alfred was feeling, why he was acting so possessive.

"So what? You're my guest! I need to know why my guest disappears for an entire day" Alfred replied in  a strict tone. "I don't like you, I told you. I could never like someone like you. A man."

Arthur held back his gasp, to hear those words. They felt like blades being stabbed into his heart. "I never asked you to like me..." Arthur mumbled, as he looked at the ground, it made Alfred feel like shit to know he had just hurt him, but he kept himself from apologizing, "this pendant is special. Okay. I need it." Arthur said as he clenched the pendant. The way he was holding it close made Alfred hate the thing more. Was it that special that Arthur really found it necessary? Was it from a lover? "I promised you I wouldn't run. I'm here, as for what's my relationship with Francis, he's my friend-'