Ch.20 a ritual gone..wrong?

Arthur/Alice walked into the room where people were still awaiting. The oracles had begun to speak in a different language discussing different spells and how they could potentially save Gilbert or stop him...
Ludwig was at his brothers side holding The Devils hand,
"Cmon Big Brother I know you're not a monster, please come back"Ludwig asked more like pleaded his voice almost breaking.
Arthur looked very concerned for everyone in this room, what if things didn't go as they were suppose to? What if..they had to kill The Devil and Angel once again?
Would this world be plunged into chaos?

King Yao entered the room with King Ivan at his side, the two looked very concerned and worried.
"Alfred may I speak with you-aru?" Yao asked as if hesitating to speak.

Alfred glanced up at Arthur and back at Yao and nodded, leaving the room.

Alfred stood outside with the two kings and awaited something,

"Err...r-remember how you had a rebellion-aru?" Yao asked as he hesitated to speak. Ivan looked ice cold as he gazed at the American.

"Yes? So?"

"Well...we-we've been having the same problems...except ours were minor-aru"

"What are you saying?" Alfred asked as he insisted to get the truth. Ivan broke the silence with his ice cold tone

"It means that we have been suffering from rebellions. Every time we try to interrogate the people they seem clueless, apologetic and pathetic. Then when it came to the extreme of our people attacking yours...we came in conclusion that it must be some type of mind control or something, da? And they're coming from this kingdom." Ivan concluded. Alfred shook his head

"Impossible, I have never started anything-"

"Not you but someone in this castle has, and they must have known about the new guns, and even tried to switch them at the tournament." Ivan informed, "after your guards took you away, I asked my knights to check those guns of yours, something didn't feel right about them. And I was right. One of them was real,"

"H-how is the even possible!?"

"You would've died if it wouldn't have been for Arthurs little show there" Ivan spoke in an ice cold tone as if he were disinterested. Alfred shook his head, he just couldn't think of anyone who wanted his throne or wanted him dead-

"Shit." Alfred muttered

"What-aru?" Yao asked

"I need to speak to Arthur immediately" Alfred said as he walked quickly back into the room. Arthur was sitting down reading a magical book to tell him how to properly do the ritual he was suppose to do. When suddenly Alfred asked him a serious question.

"Did Davie ever hurt you?" Alfred spoke out of nowhere. Arthur went pale and cold, he slowly looked up and saw rage in the Americans eyes. "So he has."

"A-Alfred...its just-"

"What? He hurt you didn't he? He was the one who switched the gun at the tournament wasn't he?"

"H-he was...I just-I didn't see him at the place we were taken, so I can't say for sure he did" Arthur replied as he clutched the book. The memory of being Shot at hurt his wings, his back ached a little.

Alfred nodded, "find me David. I want him dead or alive-" Alfred began saying as he stomped out and had Mattie on his tail but not before a guard stopped him, worry and panic in his eyes. He looked tired, his clothes almost ripped in certain places and blood tainted his hands "What?" Alfred asked in a cruel strict tone. The guard flinched.