Ch. 34 Havens Wish

~Arthur~

The Angel awoke in clouds, their puffy white softness being like silky sheets against his bare skin, his body no longer ached and the cool warm breeze that blew through the heavens were beyond glorious. The Bir sat upright as he looked at himself, no blood, just a white tunic, and his wings! Complete, both of them. Arthur ruffled them up as he felt his wings softness, He looked at his arms and legs, they were clean from cuts or bruises.

"Welcome home" Someone spoke as Arthur looked around, he found noone. "Sorry, you cannot see me, my angel"

"Haven?" Arthur asked as He stood up on the cloud, "Am i dead? Oh bloody hell, here i thought i had died-"

"You're...not dead, but you're not alive either. You're in the middle" The Haven spoke, as a warm breeze ruffled Arthurs hair, it felt as though and invisible kind being had touched him. "You weren't suppose to die"

"well...I didn't want to die, to be honest" Arthur admitted as he followed the voice through the heavens until he met...A rather beautiful place. Very beautiful heavenly mansions, if olympus existed. This would be That Place. "So..?"

"Come inside, And meet your parents and dearly beloveds" The haven said as the doors opened, Arthur entered quietly and calmly as he heard huge noise. Not ruckus but lively chatter and people speaking and talking and having fun. The Brit walked towards the dining area, When he met...His dear mother, And his father. Emma was in human size, and so many more people. Like his grandparents or friends friends.

"Arthurr!!" His mother and Emma yelled out as they used to hug the brit.

"about bloody time you arrived!" His mother cheerfully yet kindly scolded. Arthur looked at the crowd confused. "We know you're not dead, dear. But I do believe The Haven will speak to you about that"

"About what?" Arthur asked confused as human size Emma smiled at him.

"Well, The Haven has decided that your fate was unfair. So....that means you will be returning!" emma said cheerfully as she smiled,

"W-wait-what?"

"yeah, there will be conditions! But Arthur! you will get to see Alfred again and Gilbert! and everyone else!"

"y-you serious?" Arthur asked as he felt an overwhelming happiness in his chest, The thought of going back to see his love, his friends, his brothers. Made every thing better.

"Well lets toast! before The Haven calls you to them once again! Drinks On my guys!" Emma yelled cheerfully at the people in the room as Arthur couldn't help but join.

The time passed by quickly, actually the sun didn't even set in Heaven. Arthur was called to The Haven as He walked to the third floor of the palace/olympus mansion.

"You called?" Arthur asked the nothingness in the room.

"I did" A soft voice spoke, he couldn't recognize its gender. The Haven spoke. "Arthur...I should be honest with you my child" The haven said as Arthur felt a being behind him, pacing almost. Yet he couldn't see them.

"Yeah?"

" You were not suppose to die, Actually you weren't even suppose to be in the plan at all"

"What do you mean?"

"When the previous Angel and Devil died, that wasn't something i had foreseen...But I couldn't grant them life again unfortunately, so i chose you and Gilbert to become the Heirs to the power of The Haven"