Ch.7: new friends but still lonely

((Arthurs outfit is up there^^^))
********

-Francis-

After taking Arthur for a walk and even chatting about his old life, and sharing simple memories of family and friends. The French ended his guard shift and began to go home. He lived in Magicumes, in all honesty. He was just a human living in a magical world. Which he much preferred.
The French man walked into the woods, he looked behind him and turned around to see if anyone was following him. Francis walked towards some bushes as he rustled them.
"Napoleon?" Francis whispered as a Brown stallion came forth. His coat was pure brown and in the sunlight it showed as a Carmel color. As well as a fairy.
"There you are! Salut Emma!"  Francis said with a smile

"Hi Francis, don't tell me you're going to tell him about Arthur" Emma said as she raised and eyebrow, crossing her hands over her chest. Francis laughed and waves the fairy away

"Of course not!"

"You liar! You were going to tell him, you can't tell him about Arthur. Not yet...he will meet Arthur by himself. Don't speed up Destiny" Emma warned with a strict tone as Francis laughed nervously.

"Not even a little bit?" Francis asked as Emma glared. "Okay! Okay! Mademoiselle, as you wish." The French said as he bowed a little for the small fairy. Emma smiled,

"That's good, and if you dare say I word I will definitely put a curse on you" she threatened

"You wouldn't!"

"Yeah I wouldn't, it's not because I can't but it's because I'm too good. But you can't tell Him about Arthur, okay? He's not suppose to know just yet...maybe in a week. Until I can get Arthur to use magic" Emma said as Francis smiled and nodded.

"Of course Mademoiselle Emma, anything for you!" Emma laughed and smiled as she flew away, Francis got on Napoleon and rode off.

Apparently fate still had plans for Arthur, and his drama was not to end so quickly.

***********

Arthur had gotten his outfit, and he looked handsome. He looked regal, almost like a type of Prince. Arthur turned around and looked in the mirror again, he indeed looked very nice. He looked so majestic in a way.
"Do you like it!" Angelica asked as she smiled. Lucille also smiled.

"It's wonderful girls, I don't know how you did it, but it's wonderful." Arthur complemented as the seamstresses smiled

"We will send you more clothes later, maybe in the morning, but for now, this is all you get" Lucille said as she smiled kindly. There was a knock at the door as Alfred entered.

"Yo! Dude-" Alfred began greeting as his eyes looked at Arthur. The king felt his eyes inspect the Brit. Admiring the way the girls had perfectly ruffled his hair, and made an outfit that made him look so regal and may I say Attractive. "Y-you look great"

"Oh thank you!" Arthur replied with a smile, as the girls adjusted some things and bowed to king Alfred. Leaving the room. Alfred looked at Arthur and felt rather compelled to tell him how good looking he was, but he kept his mouth shut.

"Oh yea...I got the invitation for you. Mattie doesn't like going much, so you will take his place"

"What?" Arthur asked as Alfred handed Arthur an invitation.

"Yeah, you will be a prince for the night." Alfred said as he smiled, "meanwhile. Let's get going because I don't want to be late. Natalya gets upset when I'm late"
At the mention of her name, Arthur felt jealous.
"Oh. Yeah. Reminds me, I need her gift. Dude, can you go into the carriage quickly? I'll just go for Natalya's Gift, as well as Katyusha's"