Ch.6: rumors

Arthur was taken into a room where two seamstresses were in. A girl from Monaco and a girl from Seychelles. Even Francis was there.

"Girls! Take care of him. I have to go deal with something" Alfred said as he left Arthur alone in the room with people.

"What are you doing here Frog face?" Arthur asked in a calm tone that still held a small disdain.

"Salut angletterre!! Mon Cher! You came here for fashion advice, finally?" Francis asked as Arthur glared

"I'm not your dear, and I came here for some...getup, or something" Alfred mumbled as the seamstresses smiled. Angela, a dark skinned girl with bright brown eyes looked at Arthur with a smile. Lucille Bonnefoy, the other seamstress wore glasses with her hair braided to the side, accompanied with a light pink summer dress.
"But why are you here frog face?" Arthur asked as Francis smiled.

"I came to visit my Cousin, Lucille. As well as get some gossip" Francis replied with a wink. Lucille smiled,

"I'll get your measurements!" Angela said as she made Arthur raise his arms and she begun measuring. Arthur stood on a small stool as Francis continued talking.

"What gossip?"

"Oh, you know, angletterre. The typical, like King Alfreds soulmate. Or you know...how someone saw you and him riding together! Quite fascinating stories" Francis informed as he laughed a little and winked at Arthur. The Brit blushed at the sudden information. "So I expect that you, mon Cher, and Alfred...are-"

"No. Not at all. I don't even think we are friends, per say. Besides, he has A Girlfriend-"

"But when it comes to soulmates! It's destiny!" Francis said with a smile as he used his hands to express love and did many hand gestures to express more things.

"I think pure white coat is better!" Lucille said as she looked at Arthur, "we are trying to say you are an angel, to show greatness! King Alfred will most certainly not like to see you dressed in dark clothes as it could represent a Devil, perhaps?" Lucille said as she took out pieces of cloth and began testing them against Arthurs skin.
"Oh! This goes well! You will look most splendorous, non?" She asked Francis as the French man smiled.

"Oui, ma cousin. mais je pense qu'il devrait avoir peu d'or à celle trop" (but i think he should have some gold with that too) Francis said as he smiled. Arthur tried to focus on the language but he couldn't catch everything. Lucille smiled and nodded as she began to bring out pen and paper. Beginning to design a sketch. The girls shared their ideas and showed eachother different ideas until they finally nodded.

"Are they going to torture me with fashion?" Arthur asked as Francis shook his head.

"Non, mon Cher. They're going to redesign you. Besides, they have to make more clothes for you, since you are surely staying? Oui?" Francis asked as Arthur nodded. The thought of staying in a place as a hostage made him a bit sick.

"I don't want to stay in the castle." Arthur mumbled as Francis sighed.

"Oh! Angletterre, I think I could sneak you out every once in a while. Maybe spend a night out with me? Let's go drinking!" Francis said as the girls gave Francis a disapproving look. "Okay okay! I won't take him to a strip club, just drinking" Francis informed as the girls rolled their eyes and went back to sewing.

"I'm not much of a drinker" Arthur mumbled as Francis laughed.

"Oh please!" Francis said as he wrapped an arm around Arthur, "come on Angletterre, let's go take a walk until your outfit is ready, oui?" Francis asked as Arthur began to question his choices but he accepted. Knowing he would be bored if he didn't Hang out with Francis,