Ch.8 drunk truth

Alfred had gotten drunk with the Russian, people were leaving and noble women were just leaving.
"You know.." Alfred slurred , "your sister...is ice cold man...she won't even let me kiss her" Ivan laughed.

"I-isn't that between you too? It's not my problem" Ivan said as he was actually quite drunk. The Russians gaze kept falling upon the sleeping Chinese man, who was sleeping peacefully on a couch. Ivan always felt something for King Yao but of course such romance was kept quiet and not even know on about. The three kings were in a separate room for talking purposes but instead got drunk.

"Excuse me your highness?" A sweet calming womans voice called out. Ivan turned or look at the door and found his older sister, and many other women and even a man or two between them.

"Katyusha?" Ivan asked as she entered the room.

"Ivan, the Kings must go back to their kingdoms. Their royals are waiting" she said kindly as two men rushed in and grabbed Drunk Sleeping King Yao. Antonio and Ludwig dragged the king away as the oracles walked after them. Ivan felt upset over seeing Yao leave but he nodded and sleepily rubbed his eyes.
Arthur walked after many people left and saw Alfred drunk.

"And you are?" Ivan asked as Arthur gaze upon the Russian. He felt intimidated, the man was tall, taller than Alfred and much more buff.

"Err...p-prince Arthur? I-I came here for King Alfred..." Arthur managed to speak despite his voice seemed to break a little. Ivan nodded and walked out of the room, Katyusha following behind him.
"Alfred? Alfred-hey- you need to get to the carriage" Arthur whispered as he shook drunk Alfred.

"Oh! Artie!!" He slurred, "wanna sleep together? I'm so sleepy!" He whined.

"Shut up git. You're the one who got drunk." Arthur said as he grabbed Alfreds arm and swung it over him, beginning to help drag the American towards the exit.

"Arthuurr!!" Alex whined, "I want more...more..vodka"

"Shut up you twat, let's go" Arthur said as he finally saw the carriage through a window. The Brit dragged the American through the door and asked for help to be taken into the carriage.

The two arrived home, as Arthur tried to drag the almost asleep American into his room. "Alfred! We are almost into your room, just stay awake. You will be in bed soon"'

"Mmhmm" Alfred mumbled as Arthur opened the door. Arthur dragged Alfred onto the bed, and laid him down as gently as possible. The Brit closed the door and turned back to the king.

"Dear lord, you're a mess Alfred"

"Mm" he muttered as Arthur began to take off the Kings shoes. He used to do that for his brothers when they got heavily drunk. Alfred pushed himself off the bed and held onto Arthurs hand.

"What?"

"Take off my shirt" Alfred ordered. Arthur felt a blush appear on his cheeks.

"What!?"

"Don't yell! You're loud....it gets hot at night....help me t-take it off" Alfred muttered as his blue eyes were slowly closing. Arthur sighed heavily and began to undo the buttons on Alfreds shirt. As the last button was undone, Arthur felt breathless. He saw the defining muscles that Alfred had and how gorgeous his body was.
"Arthur" Alfred whispered as his hand reached out for the Brit,

"W-what?" Arthur asked again as he snapped out of his daze.

"Come here, I need to tell you something"

"No. In the morning" Arthur replied as he began to get off the bed and try and walk towards the door but Alfred grabbed onto Arthur and pulled him into his exposed chest. Arthur felt is body shiver in pleasure as his body made contact with his soulmates. "A-Alfred. Let go..I need to sleep too"