Unknown Diary Entry

The return journey back home was long and arduous and i am glad to be back. Spending weeks on a ship with sailors was hard going. The ship was often attacked by many a storm and it was hard to refrain from using my powers.

Only once did i calm the men when their nerves were shot. No one seemed to notice the change in mood but it got us to dry land so everyone was thankful for the mysterious turn of luck.

If only i was strong enough to control the weather itself. There was many a talk between Jean-Luc and I on our kind being able to manipulate the weather. Only those from the most direct bloodline are powerful enough and even though Jean-Luc is acquainted with many Enki he is yet to discover one such person.

Now that i am home i am making preparations to acquire the power of an animal. From my readings and the knowledge of the symbols from the tomb: on a night when the moon is at its fullest the Enki can be permitted to take the life force of an animal if the animal is willing.

For months i have been gaining the trust of one of the local eagles that flies across the grounds of Hornwood.

At first the bird was suspicious of my presence. The energy and power that surround me often comes across as a threat to predators but over time the bird seems to have taken a liken to me and now will land on my arm when i call it.

The full moon is in two days and i am hopeful that the Eagle and our mother will grant me the power to embody this fine beast. To be able to soar in the sky is something that i greatly desire.