Chapter 59

I wake as if being born. A sharp intake of breath as though I had taken my first. My body feels light and pain-free. As my eyes focus, I can not tell where I am. It is almost as though I am in a room of mirrors, and the sunlight bounces around the room. A kaleidoscope of colours like a rainbow momentarily distracts me.

An unshaped mass approaches me, like a mist. It glows, and it is, though I can see the very atoms it's made from. It starts to communicate with me, and though I can not recognise it as any language known to the human race, I understand it.

"My child, you must listen to me as we do not have much time. I have to tell you the story of life. For only from this will you realise your destiny. We are at war, but you must unite us all. But you must understand from the very start to know what you are and where you have come from."

The mass moves around me and draws me to its energy. I was watching scenes similar to a movie but not formed like it would on a screen. It was something beyond, like a memory projected from the brain. I watch as light expands, atoms crashing into each other. It is stunning. I didn't know at first that I was seeing the creation of Earth. Beyond that, I saw the creation of other planets and other beings.

I was shown how the very foundations of earth were created, the earth, mountians, and seas. The creation of animals. There was a pause as I was shown the tranquillity of the animals interacting.

The unshaped mass drew back from me and formed a man. There were no distinguishing features, but the shape was clear. The shape divided, creating a feminine form also. The masses entwined together, and from them, they divided until many forms were created. Though in the centre were the two originals. Their energies parted, and from both, another form was created. They were two completely separate forms.

"The feminine form is negative, and the masculine form is positive. Just like the earth is negative and outside earth is positive. The two draw together like magnets but bounce off each other. You must know that this was a decision made by myself and Elohim. We wanted to create beings of our energies intertwined but also children of our own. Thus, Enki were created. My children. Direct descendants of my life form. As the Earth is negative, they become at one with it, a protector. As was agreed with Elohim, the Enki would protect the earth, and Elohim's positive energy would protect the outer atmospheres. They would protect the spiritual well-being of humans."

I was shown the equilibrium between both the positive and negative energies. The positive energies lived in relative harmony. When the humans died, they gathered them together. Then, I was shown the negative energies and how they interacted with the other creations. They protected the animals and humans. Over time, the mix of positive and negative energies in both the humans and animals warped, causing a clash. Ultimately, the humans won, and the Enki swore to protect them.

I looked towards the feminine mass and felt a familiarity. It was her. It was the Mother. I reached out to her.

"It's you! The Mother that has possessed me. You have to tell me why! Why me, why now. Why do you want to destroy all Enki!"

The form blurred and vibrated. It was the most physical form of anger I had seen.

"My child. You can not be farther from the truth. My purpose was not to destroy all Enki but to protect it. The corruption of my children has put a spotlight on us from Elohim. The corruption of humans means the corruption of his people, the spirits that come from humans. Indeed, I am angered by my children who have betrayed our purpose, but I do not wish us to become extinct. I intend to fight for you. I want our race to continue. There is a war coming, and you, my child, are the key. You have almost all of my power. You are my last hope. You must lead the Enki in battle against those of Elohim."

Memories form in my mind. The man who had murdered Magnus. The man who had murdered me.

"I am human. I can not help you."

"Oh, but my child, you can never be human. A child of Elohim does not have the power to kill you. You have the energy of me in you."

"But I can not feel my power anymore."

"The dagger cannot kill. It can not kill me. In truth, it can not kill any Enki. Though, it does release the energy from the human body, and the positive energy of Elohim does neutralise our power, but not for long."

"Magnus... he is not dead."

The mass vibrates again.

"Some of my children have chosen a wrong path, and they must not be allowed to roam earth."

My heart lights to think that somehow, somewhere he is alive.

"My child, you must return to your body now. When your powers return, I will be with you. We must not let Elohim carry out his plan."

"Mother, but what is the plan? To destroy all Enki?"

"No, my child, his plan is to destroy the whole of Earth and all those that dwell on it."