Unknown Diary Entry

Jean Luc has been making preparations for tonight's meeting. For the first time since Jean Luc took me in from the orphanage i am meeting another one of our people.

He goes by the name Jackson Phillips and has spent most of his time rising the ladders in politics until people notice he had not aged.

Jean Luc is not sure of his exact age but he estimates him at around one thousand years. I cannot even comprehend living that long. How has he managed to slow his aging down so slow?

He must be quite powerful and by the way that Jean Luc has been pacing the corridors for the past hour pretty dangerous. What will i learn from this ancient? Will he be able to expand on Jean Luc's teachings?

I have been kept at a distance from people my whole life and it comes as a shock that i am to meet this man. The only information that Jean Luc would part with was that the meeting was not of his choosing and that i had been 'found'.

He said it with such sadness that i couldn't help but try and elevate his sadness which of course was blocked. I wish he would teach me how to block another's influence. I cannot begin to explain how intrusive it is to have your every thought open for him to hear.

I want to please my mentor but i do not know how i should act. It is clear that Jean Luc never wanted this meeting to happen so why did he not refuse?

What does that say about this Jackson character? That he is not be refused?

We are a people of peace and nature surely he is not as bad as Jean Luc would make him out to be?