Chapter 2: Truth Or Dare Part 1

A/N:
I am soooo sorry that I haven't updated!!!! My old phone broke down or some schist and I had to get a new one, and that took a while. And I couldn't use the laptop cause I don't have my own yet and my mom needed it for work. So...here's Chapter 2!

~Shadow

Sabrina's POV:

Daphne jumped up from her spot on my bed. "I call going first!"

"Why you?" I muttered. "Can we start with someone normal?"

"Me!" Puck exclaimed.

"You're not normal," I replied.

Puck pouted.

Then again, no one in this room is normal, I thought, glancing at Daphne, Puck, and Red. I'm technically the only normal one, or at least the only one that acts normal!

"Oh right! I forgot about Uncle Jake!" Daphne remembered. I had been hoping that she would forget, but no such luck.

"UNCLE JAKE!" she called.

"Why do you always have to be so loud?" I complained.

"ME? LOUD? YOU MUST BE SICK TO YOUR HEAD!" Daphne shouted. Loudly. "UNCLE JAKE!!" she called again.

"Coming!" he shouted back. A few moments later, he was standing in front of us.

"So! Who's going first?" he asked, grinning. "I wish Henry and Veronica were here! Henry especially," he added, shooting a look at Puck and me.

"Well, we haven't decided yet. But...I wanted to go first, but Sabrina said that I wasn't normal," Daphne answered.

Jake winked at me. "I'll go first," he said. "We'll start out with boring truths and dares."

I rolled my eyes. Boring, as Uncle Jake called it, was perfect for me. No fun truths or dares for me! (Not if I could help it.)

Daphne also rolled her eyes. "But—"

"No buts," Uncle Jake interrupted her. "At least let Sabrina have happiness while she can."

I glared.

Puck laughed delightedly.

Figures.

Uncle Jake thought for a moment, then said, "Daphne, Truth or Dare?" Daphne squeaked happily. Then she narrowed her eyes. "I'm picking truth for the first one."

"Okay. Do you...think Puck and Sabrina are perfect for each other?"

Daphne started bouncing up and down in excitement.

I turned red with embarrassment.

And Puck turned...a really happy look on his face.

"Well, DUH!" Daphne shouted, startling Red so much she lost her balance like in a cartoon and fell to the floor. "That was WAY too easy!"

"Well, if I wasn't going to be completely evil to Sabrina, the least I could do was ask that." Jake shrugged.

Daphne nodded. "Okay. Red, Truth or Dare?"

Red turned pale. "I–I don't know how to do this..." she whispered.

Daphne smiled. "Okay. Let's say you also picked truth, and I'll ask you an easy one. Would you protect Mr. Canis with your life, even if you had to use the Wolf's power?"