Chapter 5

A/N:
OH MY GODS!!! (Sorry, Greek mythology obsession 😝) So I've been obsessed with the book Legend lately! It's awesome!!!!!!!! There's two other books: Prodigy and Champion! Again, as I said before, they. Are. Awesome. Amazing. THE BEST!!!!! (Well, I haven't read the other two books yet, but I will!!

Ok, calm down, me. I think I'm overreacting. Then again, the book was awesome!

~Shadow

Puck's POV:

Time to get my plan started. Sabrina had said no (again) to the security, so...handcuffs it was! I walked downstairs, and over to Jake.

"Umm...so you happen to have any handcuffs? Somehow, I ran out," I said.

He winked at me. "I wouldn't do that if I were you; Hank would be oh-so-mad!"

"That's what will make it funnier!"

Jake nodded. "Actually, I do." He fished around in one of his many pockets, and after a few moments, took out some shiny silver handcuffs. He handed them to me.

"Why do you have handcuffs, anyway?" I asked.

He smiled. "You should always be ready. Like, who knows, maybe a giant fish will try to attack me!"

I eyed him. "Uh, how exactly would that work?"

Jake grinned. "I have my ways."

"Well then you're gonna have to teach me!" I said, and went back upstairs.

It was 11:00 PM, and Sabrina was obviously sleeping.

I sneaked into her room. She should seriously expect the handcuffs, considering how easily I had given up on the security.

Oh well.

I fastened one side of the handcuffs to Sabrina's right wrist. Jake had kept the key, so I had nothing to worry about. I attached the other handcuff to my left wrist and waited for Sabrina to wake up.

Sabrina's POV:

I jerked awake, breathing hard from a nightmare. I felt something tug on my wrist, an I fell to the floor...landing on top of Puck. Again.

"Ow," he muttered, sleepily opening his eyes. Then mumbled, "I was totally not asleep."

I felt my face go red, and I got up, pulling him up with me.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???" I yelled.

He just shrugged.

Shrugged!!!

I growled. "I thought you were all out of handcuffs!"

He grinned. "I got a little help..."

"From who?" I demanded, still shouting.

"Umm...Jake..."

I stomped downstairs, dragging Puck behind me. I glanced at my watch. 5:00 AM?!?!

Uncle Jake was awake, though. He smiled when he saw us.

"Where. Is. The key?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He smiled again, innocently. "Whoopsie, daisy. I thought you didn't need it anymore so..."

"So what?!?!"

"I, um, might've given it to...Baba Yaga..."

I screamed in frustration. "Seriously?!"

He nodded.