Chapter 7

Sabrina's POV:

It was 3:00, and I was still at a loss about the handcuffs. Puck could be so frustrating! We were still in my room, and I was completely out of ideas. Just then, a big bear lumbered into the room. I screamed, surprised. Goldilocks hadn't brought her bears in a while.

Momma Bear stretched out her humongous arms and yawned.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Can you at least help me with these handcuffs? Also, it's 3:00 PM; you shouldn't be tired."

Momma Bear walked out, seemingly offended. I sighed. "It's no use, Puck." Then I laid down on the floor.

Puck looked at me. "Uh," he said. "Aren't you wondering why the three bears are here?"

I sat up. "What do you mean?"

The fairy fidgeted. "Umm...the car?"

I turned away to hide my blush. "Well, that can't happen again! The bears are probably just here for visiting."

"But today is the election thingy whatever it's called," Puck reminded me. "When Charming makes a big speech and other stuff that's super boring."

I stood up, dragging Puck up with me. "Wait." I counted all the people in my head. Granny, Mom, Dad, Me, Puck, Daphne, Goldi, Red, the three bears, and Uncle Jake. Oh no.

Puck looked at me. "I'm guessing the look on your face is because you figured out something very bad?"

I nodded. "Come on; let's make sure our suspicions aren't true."

We both ran out of my room and down the stairs. Uncle Jake was in the living room. He raised an eyebrow when we ran up to him. "Why are the three bears here?" I demanded.

He smiled. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you: Charming was elected the mayor again. So the three bears came over so we would drive everyone there. I was just about to go start the car."

I scowled. "Please, please, please, tell me you got a new car and it's big enough to fit everyone!"

Jake smiled again. "Nope. I'm using that spell again."

"But don't you remember what happened last time?!" I exclaimed.

"I do. But we have a new car roof and it's stronger, so..." Then he got up and went outside to the car.

I glared at Puck. "You are NOT sitting next to me."

He raised their handcuffed hands in response. I could see he wasn't happy with this. That was another odd thing.

Daphne ran into the living room. "Come on!" she shouted. "It's time to go!"

I exchanged glances with Puck and we slowly walked after her. I just hope that nothing'll happen...

We got in the car. The inside fit everyone again. Dad was in the passenger seat and Uncle Jake was driving. The three bears were on the left, close to the door. Then Goldilocks and Mom. Then Red and Daphne. And me and Puck. Puck was next to the door like last time.

I swallowed.

We started driving.

Everything was okay. A minute passed. Two minutes. I started to relax. Everything was going to be okay.

But then...Baby Bear moved. He was probably just excited that we were going to see an election, for some reason, but that movement made Poppa Bear tilt a little to the side. Against the window.

My heart stopped. Please no. Please please please no!!!!

Nothing happened. I let out a sigh of relief. And then a small crack spread through the window glass when Poppa Bear pulled away.