Chapter 6: Truth or Dare Part 4

Daphne's POV:

We were in Sabrina's room again. And we were about to play Truth or Dare! Yay!! As far as I was concerned, I didn't have anything to worry about, but Puck and Sabrina did. This was going to be awesome!

Billy hadn't been able to come, for some 'princely' reason, so the only people that were playing were me, Sabrina and Puck, Mom and Dad, Red, and Uncle Jake. I was soooooo glad that my dare was over...saying that I liked Pinocchio was weird. Dad looked super angry, and he was sitting on the fluffy carpet on the floor with Mom. Sabrina and Puck were sitting on Sabrina's bed, and one of them looked very unhappy.

I smiled.

"Can we just start playing already?" Sabrina asked. "I want to get this over with."

"Okay!" I exclaimed. "Puck, who do you pick?"

"Um, I'll pick..." Puck looked around. "Jake."

Uncle Jake whined. "Me? Again?" he complained.

Puck, Sabrina, and I nodded.

"Hmmph. Fine. I pick truth. No more dares for me. At least not for now."

Puck looked up thoughtfully. "Umm....let's see...you're allowed to do Would You Rathers for truths, right?"

Sabrina and I nodded.

"Okay. Would you rather...eat a one-gallon container of apple stems, or eat a dozen banana peels?"

Uncle Jake thought hard. Reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy hard. Finally, he answered, "I'd pick the banana peels; there's less of them."

Puck grinned strangely. "Okie-dokie," he said.

My uncle eyed him suspiciously, but asked Dad, "Hank, truth or dare?"

Dad scowled. "Truth."

Uncle Jake smiled. "Hmm, well then, I'm going to ask you...would you rather have Sabrina kiss Pinocchio or Puck?"

Sabrina reddened, and Puck smirked. He seemed to be back to his normal state.

Sabrina's POV:

"Hmm, well then, I'm going to ask you...would you rather have Sabrina kiss Pinocchio or Puck?" Uncle Jake asked, smiling.

I reddened, knowing Dad wouldn't like this. I saw Puck smirk at me, but I could also tell that part of his mind was focused on our first kiss. I blushed brighter at that.

"Well, brother dear?" Uncle Jake questioned impatiently.

"But that's not fair!" Dad burst out. "Pinocchio is much younger than Sabrina! And–and she–she's ki–ssed P–Puck before!"

"Hmm...seems to me like you're stuttering a little..." my uncle said.

I put my hand up. "Nope. Dad's not choosing between those two. One of them's already happened before!"

I saw more of Puck's mind wander away.

Uncle Jake raised an eyebrow. "Hmm...and when was that?"

I paled for a second, thinking he knew what had happened in Puck's room, but then realized that he was tricking me. "Umm...when Puck ate the poisoned apple..."

"Then I wonder why you went pale all of a sudden..."

Dad eyed me.

I smiled nervously, noticing that Puck had looked away.

Mom raised an eyebrow.

"Wha–what do you mean?" I asked. "I–I didn't go pale..."

"Yes, you did," everyone except Puck said.

I frowned at Daphne. "Why do you have to make this so hard?"

She grinned evilly. "Well, I do have proof. I was gonna tell Mom but—"

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

"—but I decided not to for now, aaaaaaand I have a weird feeling about what's happened when I wasn't there."

I growled. "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

This time everyone raised their eyebrows.

I just glared.

Finally, after lots of threatening Dad, my not-so-friends got an answer out of him. And it had been embarrassing.

But now, Dad was mad, and he wanted revenge. So he asked my uncle, "Jake, truth or dare?"

"Well, I know you can't do anything bad to me, so I'll pick dare."

Dad smiled in a way I'd never seen him smile before. "Okay then. Remember that would you rather that Puck gave you? Well, I dare you to do that."

Jake paled noticeably.

After he did that, the game was over because he didn't feel too well... (Mom had gotten the whole thing on video.)

But now, I had to worry about being handcuffed to Puck...

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make a longer one next time, but I didn't have too much time today. Also, I'm sooooooooooo sorry for not updating for so long!!!!!

But, I'm still surprised that I was able to write this; I'm in a state of depression. If any of you out there read Keeper of the Lost Cities, then you'll understand that it's because I finished reading Lodestar.......

~Shadow