Chapter 9: Truth or Dare Part 5

A/N:
Okay, so Puck and Sabrina are going to be un-handcuffed. 'Cause I feel like it's been too long. Enjoy the chapter, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long.

And thank you so much for 856 reads!!! You guys are the best!!!

~Shadow

Bella's POV:

I'll ask if Toby can come, I thought, running home after school, since my house was close. Ever since the barrier had gone down, Toby and I had stayed in Ferryport Landing. So did our parents, obviously. We had all felt that we couldn't just leave after being here for so long. Our houses were all next to each other.

I opened the door to my house and called, "Mom! I'm going to the Grimms' house!"

Mom didn't even ask why. She was just happy to have me back. "Okay, honey," she called back. "Just be home before dinner."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and ran back out. I then went to Toby's house. I knocked on his door, since he was always faster at getting home than I was and he had already been there for a few minutes.

Toby's mom opened the door and said, "Oh, hello, Bella. Do you want to talk to Toby?"

I nodded. "Can he come over to the Grimms' house with me?"

Like my mom, Toby's mom was just happy to have him back, so she didn't mind. "Sure. I'll call him down."

I thanked her and waited by the door. Several moments later, Toby stepped outside. "Why are we going to the Grimms'?"

"We're playing Truth or Dare," I said, and grinned.

As I suspected, Toby wanted every detail of Puck and Sabrina's ordeal. "Daphne will explain it to us when we get there," I told him, still grinning.

We both turned into our monster forms and headed to their house. I know, I know, but it's the fastest way to travel, especially when we don't know how to drive a car. And obviously we aren't allowed to.

When we got there, we turned back into human form, then knocked on the heavily padlocked door. Veronica Grimm opened it and looked at us. "Um, who are you?"

I remembered that she hadn't been awake when Rumpelstiltskin had tried to knock down the barrier. "We're friends of Puck and Sabrina," I responded.

Toby snorted and Veronica looked at him oddly, but she nodded and opened the door wider.

"Are they upstairs?" I asked, taking in the sight of the famous Grimm house. Didn't look that impressive to me. Especially with all the books crammed into every space that existed.

Veronica nodded. "They're upstairs playing Truth or Dare." A look of concern flashed across her face, and she said, "Henry's up there with them. I really hope he doesn't explode again. He's a good husband, but he can get a little..." Her voice trailed off.

I smiled at her, thinking about Puckab—erm, Puck and Sabrina...

Toby followed me up the stairs as I stepped over books that were lying around. I looked at one of the books' covers. It said, The Complete Guide to Cooking Dragon. I wrinkled my nose. Shouldn't that be in the kitchen?

We heard sounds coming from the room I suspected was Sabrina's because it said Sabrina's Room; Do Not Enter on it. So that was a pretty clear sign.

I raised my hand to knock, but the door opened by itself. At least, I thought so at first. Then Henry Grimm appeared and he stared at us. "Who are you?" he asked.