Chapter 37

A/N:
Anyone here watch Supernatural? Cause I'm currently dying because of season 10. I just finished it and Charlie... And all the other feels... I can't handle ittttt. TOO MUCH FEELS. I HATE FEELS SO MUCH.

~Shadow

Sabrina's POV:

"We're helping," I said, crossing my arms and staring determinedly at the adults looking at us.

"No, you're not," Dad responded firmly, also crossing his arms. "You're kids."

"So? We helped in the war! I don't see why we can't here!"

Dad sighed. "We don't want you getting into any more danger. We don't even know what the Scarlet Hand want yet."

"Revenge!" I exclaimed, raising my voice. "They only want revenge! We can use the barrier spell"—I pointed at the paper with scrawled writing that Dad was holding tightly—"and we can get them all back in the tunnels. When we're sure they're all there, we cast the spell! That's all we have to do!"

"Done and done!" Daphne added.

"It's not that easy," Mom said.

"We know," I said. "Which is why we have an insider! She knows everything they're doing!"

"Who?" Granny Relda asked.

"You'll see." I put my hands on my hips. "We can do this too. Maybe Baba Yaga can help us figure out exactly who's in the Scarlet Hand now, a couple of us go scope out the place and look for Mordred and Morgan, and Celeste will obviously be a huge advantage."

Snow sighed and Charming pinched the bridge of his nose.

But they could all tell we weren't backing down, so finally, Dad said, "Okay. But you have to do exactly what we say."

"Got it!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Now that we have the barrier spell," Uncle Jake started, "we have to have a look around that fortress. Henry, Charming, Snow, and I will go." He held up his finger as Puck and I started to complain. "But you, Ember, and Puck—maybe Daphne when she turns ten—can go when we actually have to spy. I trust that you have your 'insider.' Veronica and Mom should go back to Baba Yaga's and see if she has that spell Sabrina mentioned. The rest of you—research."

I furrowed my brows and went through everything he said in my mind. "Fine."

Meanwhile, Daphne was jumping up and down, grinning. "I'm gonna be ten soon! I just remembered! I completely forgot!"

"That means fire and twig will also be ten then. Technically speaking," Puck said.

Daphne paused her hopping up and down for a moment to glare at him—about what he'd said about Pin—but then resumed.

"Y'all better get me good presents," Daphne commanded, skipping off to the living room to search through the books.

"I'm gonna get her a twig," Puck told me, grinning stupidly, and I playfully slapped his arm.

"I'm sure she'll just love that. You probably won't even get murdered," I replied.

"Yup."

"Wanna research later? I heard the author is really sad because of Supernatural season 10," I said. "Maybe we could rewatch some of season 1. Y'know, the happy season."

Puck nodded, then asked, "Where'd the fourth wall go?"

I shrugged. "No idea. Whatever."

I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. My room now had a couch in it and Puck immediately flopped down, grabbing the remote and turning the invisible-and-mute-to-adults-TV on.