Chapter 3: Truth or Dare Part 2

Daphne's POV:

I skipped up to Sabrina's room. We were playing another round of Truth or Dare! Yay! Well, obviously, Sabrina wasn't excited, but then again, she wasn't that excited for most things.

Right now she was following me and Puck up the stairs. She looked very annoyed, let me tell you that.

I looked at Puck, who was racing ahead. He seemed to be super okay with playing the game. At least that was good.
Sabrina had complained a lot, and when I finally managed to force her to play, she had started giving me the silent treatment.

Oh, well. She'll get used to playing! And...she'll just have to deal with my Truths and Dares!

Sabrina's POV:

I could tell Daphne was thinking about me. Probably planning more stupid Dares. But...I was forced to play.

Otherwise... (Shudder)

I looked back and saw Charming following us. He would be playing this time. Thankfully, Mom and Dad were busy. Very thankfully.

Dad was mad enough when I had to kiss Puck to wake him up. If he comes for one of the later rounds of Truth or Dare...I really don't want to see his reaction!

We entered my room, and Puck instantly flew up to the ceiling, sitting there upside down. For some reason, there was no blood rushing to his face, his clothes were normal, and his hair wasn't hanging down. Fairies.

Charming sat on my bed, Red stood by the door, and Daphne bounced up and down excitedly.

I growled in frustration.

"Oh come on! Let's get started!" Puck exclaimed, impatient already.

"Okay, last time was really short because Granny needed us to help solve the case about that magic ring, but this time it won't be so short," Daphne declared.

I groaned unhappily. Very. Unhappily.

My little sister flashed me an evil grin. "We'll get to the more fun Truths and Dares in a few minutes. Anyway, Sabrina, you ask someone."

I turned to Puck, not wanting to pick Billy. "Truth or Dare?"

He grinned. "Dare, obviously."

I smiled. I had a good idea. I whispered it to him, and, when Daphne wasn't watching, told everyone else.

"Okay. Puck did his dare," I told Daphne.

She turned. "Wait, what? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Can he do it again?"

I shook my head. "You should've been paying attention."

She growled. "Whatever. Okay, Puck, who do you pick?"

Suddenly Puck burst into song:

"Narwhals, narwhals,
Swimming in the ocean,
Causing a commotion,
'Cause they are so awesome

Narwhals, narwhals,
Pretty big and pretty wide,
They beat a polar bear in a fight

Like an underwater unicorn,
They've got a kick-ass facial horn,
They're the Jedi of the sea,
They stop Cthulu eating ye

Narwhals, they are narwhals,
Just don't let them touch your balls,
Narwhals, they are narwhals,
Inventor of the Shish Kabob!"