Chapter 8 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV.

After getting dressed and styling my hair, I walk out to my living room where Zoe is sitting scrolling through channels. I sit next to her and we make small talk about random topics. Suddenly, a thought pops into my head.

"Hey Zoe, just wondering, why exactly did you come over in the first place?" She blinks and then smiles at me.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Me and Alf want to have a little youtuber getaway. I was just going to text you about it but I decided since I'm in LA and haven't seen you in a while, I might as well just stop on by."

A getaway? Sounds interesting.

"Who else is going?" I ask her.

"Well, Alfie's asking everyone else now. I'm not sure yet but we're invited the whole YouTube crew." I smile at her before nodding my head.

"I'm in for sure, I could definitely use a nice getaway." She beams at me and pulls my arm up.

"Great! Lets go shopping now!" I laugh as she tries to tug me out the door. I pull away quickly to grab my shoes before we go. We go to the closest mall and spend hours going through random stores. We decide to go to one last store and then grab a bite to eat afterwards.

In the last store, we're both just looking at random stuff when Zoe starts giggling. I turn around to see her looking at me mischievously.

"I have the best idea ever." I eye her warily.

"What..." I say slowly.

"Okay, you try this on and then you can pick me out something." I notice then that she has both hands behind her back. She then proceeds to pull out the brightest, most sparkliest pink dress I have ever seen. I immediately place my hands on my hips and shake my head at her.

"Gurl, I may be gay but I am NOT wearing that dress." She frowns at me and I try to look away quickly before she can use her puppy eyes on me. I chance another look and groan when I realize my mistake. Have you ever tried resisted Zoe's puppy eyes? It's impossibly. I hold out my hand for the dress, but pull it back before she can give it to me.

"Nope, I'm finding you something now." I look around the store again, just now noticing how fancy the clothes are. I look for the ugliest tuxedo I can possibly find and finally settle with an ugly maroon color that has bright yellow along the sides and collar. I bring it back to Zoe and he crinkles her nose as she catches sight of it.

We both ask for dressing rooms and hand each other the outfit we are going to try on.

Once I'm in the dressing room, I look down at the dress again. It's so...tacky. I sigh and pull off my clothes, before pulling up the dress. I spin around while watching myself in the mirror. I wrinkle my nose in distaste but decide it doesn't look too bad, considering. It actually fits me except in the boobs and crotch area. It's a bit loose up there and a bit right down there. I hear a knock on my door and open it.

Zoe rushes in and shuts the door. I laugh the second I catch sight of her. Zoe frowns at me and crosses her arms before smirking as she takes in my outfit.

"Okay, we definitely need a picture in this." She whips out her phone and turns towards the mirror. We both do duck faces as she takes the picture. We both look at her phone screen and start laughing hysterically. We look absolutely horrendous in the funniest way possible.

Zoe looked completely unmatching with the maroon suit, the yellow, and not to mention her bright pink vans.

Me, on the other hand, I looked fine, fierce, fabulous. C'mon, gurl we all know I can pull anything off.

Okay, that was a complete lie. The dress was WAY too bright for my skin tone and those sparkles did me no justice. I wanted to get out of this puffy thing as soon as possible so after our laughter calmed down, I shooed Zoe out I my dressing room. I rushed to get back dressed and met Zoe outside the doors. We linked arms as we walked towards the food court.

Ya know what? Today was actually a great day.

-------------------------------
Authors Note

So I wasn't going to write today but then Troye MESSAGED ME ON TUMBLR and yeah I was happy and decided to upload a chapter so thank Troye for this upload!

I know there was no troyler in this chapter but in about 3 chapters, they will be hanging out with each other so hang in there!

Next Upload: Maybe later tonight or tomorrow IF it gets 6 votes and 5 comments ;)

Vote.

Comment.

I know a lot of people just like to read and not vote or comment (believe me, I used to do it all the time before I realized how it feels to be the author) but please take a minute out of your day to let me know how you like it? Any improvements or ideas are welcome!

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton