Chapter 14

Recap:

When I leave the bathroom, I see Tyler sitting at the edge of the bed, looking down at his lap and playing with his hands.

Tyler looks up at me, sighing, and I know what's coming.

"Troye, We need to talk."

-------------------------

Troye's POV.

I feel all breath leave me and I suddenly feel light headed. I can't talk about this. Tyler rushes over and places his hands on my face.

"Calm down, Troye. It's okay. Take a deep breath. In and out." He soothes and I calm down slightly. Tyler smiles slightly and leads me over to sit on the bed. We sit in silence for a while, both of us lost in our thoughts. He's going to want to know why. He's going to want to know everything...but I can't tell him everything.

But I have to admit that he deserves to know something.

"It's the hate." He looks over at me, questioning, and I take a deep breath. "You want to know why I do it? Cut myself?" He seems to stop breathing for a moment before nodding slowly.

"I can't deal with it. All the hate. It's everywhere I look, people commenting on my videos, people tweeting me, just judging me. It's not fair how they can just say what they want to me, criticizing my every move."

Tears fill my eyes and I know I must look a sight right now. My nose is running and my face must be red. Tyler doesn't seem to notice my disgusting appearance and wraps his arms around me. I bury my face into his shirt and he rubs my back.

"I-I'm ruining - yo- your shirt." I hiccup through my tears.

"Don't worry about it, I have tons." He says softly, his hands running through my hair. I realize I'm basically draped on top of him and I go to move off, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable, but he holds me there, telling me it's okay. I'm still crying and I wonder in the back of my mind how it's possible to cry so much and not run out off tears.

"I don't k-know what else t-to do. T-they hate me beca-cause of how I look and act and it's not fair. T-they said I'm too skinny and I-I can't sing. And I'm j-just a s-stupid fag."

"Troye, look at me." Tyler lifts my chin up and forces me to look into his eyes, and I'm shocked to see him crying too.

"Please tell me you don't believe anything those people are saying to you. You are none of those things, you are the most perfect being I have ever laid eyes on. Anybody that says otherwise is just jealous of your success."

Tyler looks at me and speaks with such motivation and belief in his tone and I sob louder. What did I do to deserve such an amazing guy? He holds me in his lap and I clutch my fingers in the back of his shirt. He leans back until we're both laying down on the bed, our legs entangled and my head resting right under his chin.

I slowly stop sobbing, a few hiccups coming through every once in a while. My eyes start feeling heavy and I try to force them to stay open.

"It's okay, Troye. Go to bed." Tyler runs his hand through my hair softly and I feel a soft kiss on my forehead before sleep takes me.

-----------------------
Tyler's POV.

I lay awake long after Troye has worn himself out, thinking. How could I have not noticed how broken he was before? I recall his eyes looking up at me, swimming with tears, and my heart clenches inside. I never want to see him like that ever again. I grab my phone and can't resist taking a picture of Troye sleeping on me.

I check the picture to make sure there are no signs he was crying or of his cuts before tweeting it with the caption, "This lil cutie fell asleep on my chest <3".

I immediately get tons of retweets, favorites, and replies. I feel my heart warm at all the supporting replies. So many people are sure we're a couple and ship is so hard. It's good to know that if it ever did actually happen, there would be loads of supporters.

Not that it would ever happen. I sigh to myself. I wanted so badly to kiss him when he was looking up at me, but I could never. Not with how vulnerable he is right now, I don't want to take advantage of him like that.

I finally let sleep overtake me, smiling to myself. No, everything isn't great, but right now, with Troye in my arms, I'm happy.

------------------------
Authors Note

Very emotional but fluffy.

Is it bad when my own writing gives me major feels.

Feedback please?

Next Chapter: 20 votes, 10 comments

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton