Chapter 20 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV.

Waking up in the morning has always been something I've hated. I'm not a morning person and I never have been, but for some reason, today I am happy when I wake up. It could just be a coincidence, but id bet on the fact that I've got an adorable boy wrapped in my arms as the reason I feel so content.

I slowly get up, groaning to myself when I have to let go of Troye. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and put on my glasses before leaving the room. I make my way down to the first floor of the hotel and fill a tray with two plates of breakfast foods from the breakfast bar. A tap on my shoulder prompts me to turn around to see Zoe standing with her hand on her hip.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Tyler." She says, not in a rude way, but in a worried way. I immediately know what she's talking about. To be honest, I have no idea what I'm going to do to fix this, but I guess breakfast in bed is a good start judging on the smile on Zoe's face when she sees the tray I've made. She ushers me back into the elevator to go back upstairs and I roll my eyes at her.

When I make it back to the room, I walk in to see Troye sitting up, looking down at his lap with a disappointed face. Seeing as I have the tray in both hands, I have to stretch my foot back to kick the door shut. He looks up at the sound and his entire face lights up.

I can't help but smile myself as I see the heart warming smile forming on his face. I walk over to the bed, placing the tray on the bedspread. He leans over and pecks me on the cheek, to which I blush and he laughs.

We eat the food, talking as we do, and I start to think maybe, just maybe, I can do this. I can win him back. That is, until his phone vibrates and he grabs it, his face lighting up as he texts whoever it was back. He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom, leaving his phone on the bed. Unable to control my curiosity, I reach over to look at the text.

{ To: Troye Babe <3
From: Cam <3

Hey babe! I miss you so much! We need to catch up, Wednesday good for you? .xx }

{ To: Cam <3
From: Troye Babe <3

Yeah I'm free then! It's a date .xx }

I gasp slightly. Who the actual FUCK is Cam?! I feel tears gather in my eyes but I blink them back. I'm probably just overreacting. I just need to calm down. I place his phone back in the same position on the bed right before he comes back into the room, leaning back slightly and pretending I didn't look at it, but the question is still lingering in the back of my mind.

Who is Cam and why is Troye going on a "date" with him?

-----------------
A/N

Oooo....so who's Cam?

^ lol I haven't decided what role Cam plays yet.

^^ any suggestions?

Also, for my next fanfiction, I WILL be writing one, but not until AFTER this one is finished.

Vote.

Comment.

Feedback.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton