Chapter 34 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV.

I frown as Troye lays asleep on my chest. While I do enjoy enjoy cuddling with Troye, I don't enjoy when he sleep talks...especially when it's not good things. I wince every time he whimpers and I start to worry when he starts crying in his sleep.

"Tyler, please don't!" I start rubbing his back, trying to soothe him. "Don't leave me!" Not knowing what else to do, I shake him slightly, trying to wake him up. He whimpers again and I shake him harder. He comes awake with a gasp, tears falling freely from his eyes. He looks at me with broken eyes and I feel my heart break for him.

"It's only a dream, Troye. I love you, I'll be here as long as you want me." I say softly and he wraps his arms around me, sniffling. I try to quiet him when he starts speaking, but he continues.

"I-I wasn't good enough for y-you. You said I have u-ugly fat-t thighs and I w-was too skinny and my c-cuts were disgusting. A-and-" I cut him off then.

"Troye, I love you. I don't think any of those things, you're perfect to me." He shakes his head crazily, looking up at me.

"Troye, listen to me. You're the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn't imagine a life without you here by my side. I know this sounds sappy, but its true. I love you and everything about you, because you're a beautiful person, inside and out."

Troye looks up at me with wide eyes and for a moment, I think he believes me. "Why do you keep lying to me?" I look down, crying with Troye now. Why does he think so low of himself? I pick him up in my arms, carrying him into the bedroom. If he doesn't believe me, then I'll just have to show him. I shower kisses over his face, kissing away the tears falling from his eyes. With each kiss, I start to name things I love about him.

"I love your beautiful eyes and how they twinkle when you're happy." Kiss.

"I love how you blush everytime I compliment you." Kiss.

"I love you're beautiful lips and I love how they fit with mine like they were made just for me." Kiss.

"I love your voice and how it makes my heart warm even when I'm in the worst mood." Kiss.

"I love how you take forever to get up in the morning." Kiss.

"I love how we argue over stupid things but it never lasts long." Kiss.

"I love watching your videos and seeing you be an idiot and just have fun." Kiss.

I continue to spout out all the things I love about him as I kiss him. I kiss down his chest and when I reach his sides, I take special care to place a kiss on each one of his scars.

"I love how strong you are, how you keeping fighting through every day. These marks on your skin are your battle scars, and I love them because they are a part of you." A sob comes out of Troye's lips and I look up, worried. I relax when I see him smiling through his tears.

I kiss down to his belly button, pausing when I get to the edge of his sweatpants. I look up at him, asking for permission, and he nods his head. I slowly pull off his sweatpants. I look up at him smirking. Somebody decided to go commando under their sweatpants today.

Troye blushes and I smile to myself. I skip over his privates and make my way to his thighs. I kiss over the scars there, one by one.

"I love your thighs and being able to just grab you and tease you when we're out in public." I wink up at him and he blushes again. I continue kissing around the area before stopping when the only thing I haven't touched is his dick. I look up at him, smirking again as his face flushes.

"P-please Tyler." I move back up his body, bring my face to his.

"Please what?" I whisper, looking in his eyes. He bites his lip and I groan lowly.

"Please...I want you."

Well, I wouldn't want to deny Troye of what he wants, now would I?

------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!

Comment and tell me whether you want the smut chapter or not?

remember to vote AND comment please!

Message me on tumblr if you'd like.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: tillyoakley_