Chapter 15 - Troye's POV

Troye's POV.

When I wake up, the sky is just starting to darken. Tyler's arms are still wrapped around me and I've never felt safer. I lift my head up and my eyes widen in horror when I look at the place where my mouth was.

I...I drooled...ON TYLER. What the hell Troye, that's so gross. And no, it's not even on his shirt, IT'S ON HIS NECK. ON HIS SKIN. I look around, trying to find something to wipe it with without having to get up out of his arms. I sigh when the only thing I see is Tyler's shirt, which he just so happens to be wearing.

Slowly, I reach down to pick up the hem of it, lifting it up, exposing his chest. I avert my eyes, blushing. I lift it up high enough to wipe the drool off his neck and sigh in relief that he didn't wake up before I got that done.

I spoke too soon. I'm absolutely horrified when Tyler opens his eyes and looks down at me. Did I mention the fact that I am still holding his shirt up and exposing his chest?

I blush and stutter, extremely embarrassed. "It- I- this is NOT what it looks like!" I blurt out and he doesn't saying anything. I blush even more and drop his shirt before placing my head into my hands, groaning.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening." I cannot believe this. I have got to have the worst luck ever.

"Hey it's okay, Troye." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"If you wanted to see me shirtless, you could have just asked! No need to creep on me in my sleep."

I bring my head up to glare at him.

"I. Was. Not. Checking. You. Out." He nods his head.

"I know you weren't...I didn't say you were. I said you were trying to see my shirtless." I roll my eyes at him, pouting. I pull myself from the bed but he grabs at me, keeping me down with him.

"Let me go. I'm mad at you." I pout at him, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, Troye. I'm just messing with you, DONT LEAVE ME." I turn away from his dramatic show, trying not to smile. And failing, obviously. He pokes at my cheeks, giggling as I turn back to him.

"Your smile is so cute." He traces his fingers around my lips and I lose my breath. Our faces are close now and I can't help it when my eyes flicker to his lips and back up to his eyes. If I'm not mistaken, he did the same thing. I unconsciously bite my lip and that's the last straw for Tyler.

He slams his lips to mine and I immediately kiss him back, my hands reaching up to entangle in his hair. We kiss slowly and sweetly but it doesn't last long before the kiss becomes more passionate. Tyler grabs at my neck and pulls me impossibly closer. His tongue flicked across my mouth, asking for access.

I smirk into the kiss, denying him. He groans in response and bites down on my lip, causing me to gasp. He takes this chance to deepen the kiss. I fall back against the bed with Tyler on top of me, still kissing. He straddles me and I can feel his erection pressing into mine.

I moan loudly when he starts grinding against me, slipping my hands under his shirt. We break away for breath and he immediately starts kissing and sucking at my neck. My hands go back up to clutch his hair as he sucks a love bite.

I unconsciously buck my hips up into Tylers, causing the both of us to moan. The temperature in the room feels like it's risen considerably, although I know in the back of my mind its just us. The pleasure I'm feeling just from some simple grinding is unreal. Tyler leans back up I capture my mouth with his, immediately sticking his tongue in to explore my mouth.

All the sudden, a loud knock processes in my dazed mind. Tyler and I jump back from each other, both breathing heavily.

"You should, uh, probably get that." I say, and I'm surprised to hear how husky my voice became out of arousal. Something like lust flashes in Tyler's eyes when he hears my voice and I smirk to myself. He walks over to the door, straightening out his clothes. I stare up at the ceiling silently.

Holy. Absolute. Shit.

That just happened. Im not dreaming, am I? I reach up shakily and slap myself in the face. Nope, not dreaming.

"Did you just slap yourself??" I look over to see Tyler standing and watching me, looking amused. I blush incredibly hard.

"I uhh was checking to see if I was dreaming." His face lights up in laughter and as much as I want to be mad at him for laughing at me, I can't find it in me.

He crawls onto the bed with me and pecks my lips lightly.

"You are way too cute for your own good." I blush again, hiding my face in his chest. I consider asking who was at the door and if he sent them away, but it doesn't really make a difference to me. It could have been Zoe or Alfie, or even Harry Styles, and I still wouldn't leave this bed and Tyler's arms.

Tyler's leaning up against the head of the bed, with me cuddled up in his side. The heat radiating from him keeps me warm and I wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world.

---------------------------------
Authors Note

So....THEY KISSED.

Do you love me or do you love me?

FEEDBACK. I. NEED. FEEDBACK.

Do you guys like the lovey dovey fluffy shit?

And is everybody alright with the graphics or is it too much? I don't know if I will write a full out sex scene but tell me what you would prefer.

VOTE. COMMENT (I expect lots of celebrating over them FINALLY kissing)

Next Chapter: 23 votes, 13 comments

^ y'all can do it.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton