Chapter 37 - Troye's POV

Troye's POV.

Telling Zalfie that we were together was surprisingly a lot easier than I thought. After eating lunch with them, they went back home and we head back to the hotel. We're stopped in the lobby by a receptionist.

"Mr. Oakley! Mr. Sivan!" We turn to the worker, confused.

"Sorry to be a bother but you booked your room for 2 weeks and it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow. Our policy states that we remind our visitors in the case that they lose track of time." My mouth opens wide and I look over at Tyler, who is also surprised. He recovers quickly and politely thanks the girl for reminding us. We head up to our room quietly. It's already been two weeks? We literally just started dating and now we have to leave? Are we going to go our separate ways now?

"TROYE!" I jump in my seat, not even knowing how I got into the seat. Tyler looks at me worriedly.

"What?" I ask him, confused. He leans back, still looking at me.

"I've been calling your name for five minutes and you weren't answering...what were you thinking about?" I sigh, pushing my hand through my hair. I can't say what I was thinking. If I say I was worrying about leaving him, then I'll seem too clingy and he won't want to be with me. I mean, we only just started dating. I don't look him in the eyes as I scramble for an answer.

"Troye, just tell me." I sigh, looking up.

"I just...tomorrow's out last day and I just didn't know if we were going our separate ways, you to America, me to Australia, and I don't know, I don't want to be separated yet and I always miss you when we're apart and it'll be worse now that we're dating." By the end, I'm rambling and not sure if Tyler can even understand what I'm saying.

I look down, blushing. Dammit Troye, way to be the clingy boyfriend. Tyler doesn't say anything and I groan. Dammit. Barely even a day of dating before he breaks up with me.

"Troye...I don't want to go back yet. I don't want to stay here...but I don't want to leave you." I look up instantly. What? He chuckles at my face. "But you do need to go back to Australia. You definitely need to visit your family. I just..." He rubs the back of his neck and I smirk. He's nervous. "Would you mind if I came with?" I jump into his lap, surprising him and knocking us both backwards.

"Of course you can come with, Tilly! My family loves you!" He laughs and hugs me back. He gets up, effortlessly carrying me with him as he walks into the bedroom. He puts me down before reaching over to grab our suitcases. Time to pack.

---------------------------------------------

I know this incredibly short (sorry) but I do know what's happening for the next couple chapters so probably two updates tomorrow!

Thanks for being so understanding of my lack of updating lately, guys.

Please Vote AND Comment

^feedback is important (:

QOTD: have you met any youtubers (who)?

^I personally have not

Message me on tumblr if you'd like

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton