Chapter 31

Tyler's POV.

I open the door with a glare, coming face to face with Zoe. You have got to be kidding me.

"Zoe, this is the third time you've interrupted up. THIRD." She gasps before looking at me apologetically.

"Oops, sorry! I just wanted to know if you and Troye wanted to go somewhere with me and Alfie. You weren't answering your phones...I guess I know why now." She looks at me sheepishly, and I sigh, not being able to stay mad at her. Her eyes widen and a smirk forms on her lips as she sees something behind me. I turn to see a very shirtless Troye walking out of the bedroom in just boxers. He looks over at the both of us looking at him.

"What?" I shiver at the sound of his voice, still a bit husky from our make out session.

"Nothing, you just have a bit of sex hair and a huge hickey on your neck." Zoe smirks at us, looking very amused. Troye freezes, one hand flying up to cover the love bite I had made just 20 minutes earlier, the other hand frantically trying to straighten out his hair. I unconsciously do the same to my own hair, hoping it wasn't too obvious. Zoe walks in the room and next thing I know, a maniac Troye is on top of her.

"ZOE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I smile fondly at the two of them hugging, as Troye informs Zoe of his recent memory gain. She grows excited at this, pulling out her phone and texting Alfie. The three of us decide that we will spend the day walking around London, and Zoe texts Alfie, asking him to come over here.

When Alfie gets here, he hands Zoe a makeup bag and she beckons for Troye to follow her to the bathroom. They're back out within five minutes, the love bite on Troye's neck now hidden under makeup. We finish getting ready before heading out for a day in the city.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Troye's POV.

We head out for the day, just walking the streets for now. We find a few stores that look interesting, stopping in for a few minutes here and there. Around noon, we split away from Zalfie, walking by ourselves.

We head into a fairly empty store that I don't know the name of, looking at the clothes. We both pick a few pairs of pants and shirts each before heading to the dressing rooms, which were also empty.

The dressing rooms were small and didn't have actual doors, just curtains to pull across the entrance. I quickly try on most of the outfits, finding a few that I liked. I pull off the pants and shirt I'm wearing at the moment, and as I reach to grab another, I hear the curtain behind me open.

I turn around to see a half dressed Tyler smirking at me. He steps closer to me in the small space and I start to feel a bit hotter.

"W-what are you doing?" I curse myself when I see his smirk grow when I stutter. He doesn't say a word before he's pushing my against the wall, our bare chests right up against each other.

I start breathing heavily as he moves his face near mine, breathing hot air on me. I can't hold back a shudder when his teeth graze my earlobe and I let out a pathetic whimper when he blows hot air right over the spot where my love bite is. He pulls back, looking satisfied.

"Nothing." He says simply before leaving my dressing room and going back to his own. I stare in shock at the place where he was just at. That little fucking tease.

Well, you know what? Two can play at that game.

----------------

A/N

Feedback?

What do you think Troye will do as payback for Tyler teasing him like that?

Comment.

Vote.

Message me on tumblr if you'd like.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: tillyoakley_