Chapter 46 - Troye's POV

Troye's POV.

"Tylerrrrrrrr, stop!" I whine and laugh slightly as Tyler messes about with all the ingredients I got out to make cookies. For some reason, I woke up today in the mood for cookies so here we are, baking some cookies. Tyler casually grabs an egg, cracking it on the side counter.

"We don't need that ye -"Tyler smiles at me innocently and I cross my arms.

"You know, I think the whole 'egg yolk in my hair' look suits you!" I try to brush some of it off, already feeling my hair get sticky. I give up, reaching over and pegging an egg at Tyler.

"Ow!" He frowns at me as it hits him and cracks open. I grab the box of eggs before he can and grab another one, holding it in my hand and smirking at him. He tries to duck behind the counter as I throw several eggs at him, one after another. He laughs as I hit him each time. Suddenly, he races over to me with a bag of flour in his hand and I back up. Oh shit.

He pours it on me and for a few seconds, everything surrounding me is complete white. I shut my eyes slightly and blow out. I feel more egg yolk and another slippery substance being dripped onto me. When my eyes open, Tyler's standing a few feet away with his phone out, taking a short video of me. Realizing the other thing Tyler put on me was butter, I groan, picking at my clothes.

I look around for something I could use to get Tyler, frowning when I find nothing. Deciding I'm going to need more things, I grab random bottles and containers out of the fridge. The first thing I open is a ketchup bottle, immediately turning it towards Tyler and squirting. He gasps as red lines appear on his shirt. Laughing, also grab a cans of spray cheese and whipped cream, advancing on Tyler as he backs up. I spray him up and down, barely containing my laughter as he tries to avoid it. I put the cans down, turning slightly. As soon as my back is turned, arms go around my waist and pull me back into a chest.

"TYLER!" I squirm in his arms, laughing as I feel the cheese and whipped cream mix with the flour on my back.

"Oh. My. God." I look up to see Tyde walk in with a camera, obviously recording something. He points the camera all around the kitchen before finally landing back on Tyler and I. Tyler lets go of me and we stand side by side sheepishly. Tyde turns the camera towards himself for a few seconds as he says something before turning it back towards us.

"Dad's going to kill you both."

"Why will I kill them?" My dad walks in, freezing when he looks up and sees the kitchen with food everywhere and cheese and shit dripping down the cabinets and all over the floor. He opens his mouth to speak several times, closing it again each time. Finally, he just sighs and shrugs.

"You're cleaning it up." He walks out with Tyde following him.

"Oh, and we were going to invite you to go somewhere with us but since you have to clean now, I guess we'll go without you." He yells back to us and a minute later, we hear the front door slam. I make a face at the door, annoyed as we start cleaning. After half an hour, we both step back, satisfied with our work. I look over at Tyler, laughing slightly at his appearance although I'm sure I must look even worse.

"I guess we should take showers. Do you want to take one first?" He smiles over at me and I'm about to respond when I think of something. I reach a hand and rub the back of my neck awkwardly, biting my lip. I immediately see Tyler look down at my lips, just like he always does when I bite them.

"We could just take a shower together?" I softly suggest, blushing slightly. Tyler looks surprised by the suggestion but eagerly agrees. We both go up the stairs slowly, trying not to get anything anywhere and have more messes to clean up. Tyler gets undressed first and I unshamefully look at his body as he does. What? He's fucking hot. I feel slightly embarrassed taking my clothes off, even though Tyler has seen me naked more than once before. I hop in after him and we both wash up. Although we're both quiet when we first get in, we end up talking and laughing as we do our hair. Once I've washed all the shampoo out of my hair, I move slightly to the side, allowing Tyler more room underneath the spray of the water.