Chapter 32

Troye's POV.

Tyler and I head out of the store, walking again. His hand brushes against mine as we walk and I clench my fists to keep myself from grabbing it. No, Troye, bad.

Tyler and I head into store after store after store and by the end of our shopping, we're each carrying at least 3 bags on each arm. What? We like shopping. After getting together with Zalfie again, we head back to the hotel, planning on going out to eat as a group.

I style my hair and change into another outfit in the bathroom, walking out into the bedroom. I freeze when I see Tyler with his back faced towards me, obviously in the middle of changing.

I know I should probably turn away and give him his privacy, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from his back muscles as he started pulling on his shirt. He turns around and I tart walking again, averting my eyes and pretending I wasn't just watching him.

"Ready to go?" I ask him and he replies with a yes before we head out. We meet up with Zalfie at a nice restaurant somewhere in London. I sit next to Tyler, across from Zalfie. We order our food and I smirk to myself. Payback time.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Tyler's POV.

Once we're at the restaurant and have finished, I strike up a conversation with Alfie. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Troye smirking at me and I give him a slight glance curiously. The waitress comes back over with our drinks and I start drinking mine.

I jump in my set and spit my drink everywhere when I feel a hand on my thigh. I sputter out some excuse that probably made no sense. I look over at Troye, who is now talking to Zoe calmly. That asshole. I turn back to Alfie to continue our conversation as normally as I possibly can.

Troye slowly moves his hand up and my breath catches as its now touching my upper thigh and is fairly close to my crotch. I stutter slightly and Alfie gives me a questioning look, to which I just shrug and he seems to forget about it.

When Alfie turns to talk to Zoe, I look over to glare at Troye. He smirks at me, obviously amused, and I huff and cross my arms, obviously not amused.

He turns back to join in the conversation, which by now I have given up on, trying to concentrate on not getting hard. Tyler, you are at a public restaurant. This is not the place.

That flies out of the window when Troye blatantly brings his hand up to the bulge forming in my jeans and squeezes, hard. I make a weird half squeak half moan, trying to cover it up with a coughing fit.

The waitress turns up with the food right then, and I let out a sigh of relief. Troye will have to bring his hand back above the table now. But he doesn't. He uses his left hand to eat instead, now rubbing my crotch with his right.

It takes everything in me not to moan out loud at the sensation. Half of me wants him to continue, but the more sensible half is still aware that we are in public. Alfie tries to talk to me, but all I can do is force a tight lipped smile on my face.

"Are you okay, Tyler? You haven't touched your food at all." Zoe looks over at me worriedly.

"Actually, I think I'm feeling a bit sick. I'm going to head to the bathroom for a moment." I say slowly, willing myself not to let a moan slip. Troye squeezes one last time before moving his hand away.

I quickly get up, straightening out my pants and making my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror, holding onto the sides of the sink. What the hell was that? I splash water on my face, willing it to cool down. The door opens behind me and I look up, seeing Troye in the mirror.

"You were taking a while to get back to the table. Everything alright?" He smirks at me with a glint in his eye and I glare at him.

"What the hell, Troye?!" He pushes up against me, much like how I did earlier today in the dressing room. He leans in slowly and I close my eyes. Just as his breath hits my lips and I'm certain he's about to kiss me, his lips move up to whisper in my ear.

"Payback's a bitch, Tyler." He pushes himself back and walks out of the bathroom, leaving me staring after him with a raging hard on. Who knew Troye was actually dominant sometimes? Damn.

-----------------------
A/N.

I love writing chapters where they tease each other, I don't even know why.

Please vote AND comment!

^feedback is so important.

Also, message me on tumbled you'd like.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: tillyoakley_