Chapter 16 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV.

I wake up with Troye lying on my chest. It takes me a few moments to remember the events of last night and I immediately jump out of the bed. I feel a tang of guilt when Troyes head hits the edge of the headboard were I was a few seconds ago. I pace back and forth, running my hands through my hair. Dammit, I'm such an idiot. Why the hell did I kiss him?

I take one last look at Troye before grabbing my coat, leaving the room and going down to leave the hotel. I walk around the resort, seeing that it's very much like a town. I spot a club a little ways down the road and my eyes light up. Perfect. I make my way over and show them my ID, which was thankfully in my wallet in my coat pocket.

I head straight for the bar and plop down, placing my ID on the table. When the bartender comes up to me, I'm still freaking out in my mind. I look to him and ask for anything with alcohol. Anything that will make me forget. I drink shot after shot, drink after drink, sitting all alone at the bar. The place is packed, with people dancing, the music blasting. I giggle to myself watching some of the dancers.

I jump, giggling, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see an attractive guy smirking at me.

"Is this seat taken?" He points to the seat next to me and I immediately shake my head no. He smiles and sits. Ten minutes of flirting later, his hand is on my thigh and slowly moving up. I giggle in his ear when he goes to pull me up out of my seat.

"Do you want to take this somewhere a bit more private?" He bites his lip and an image of Troye doing the same invades my mind. I shake the image away, eagerly nodding at him. You need this, I have to remind myself. You need to forget about Troye.

We make our way out of the club and down the street. We enter the same hotel that I'm staying at, and for a fleeting moment, i wonder if maybe he's staying here too. The thought is quickly forgotten once we're in the elevator and his lips are on mine.

I kiss him back and gasp when I picture Troye in my mind. I'm disappointed when he kisses me. It could never be as amazing as Troye. Troye's lips felt so much better moving with mine. I groan, trying to forget Troye. I push my lips harder against his, trying to make it better than Troye's kisses, but it doesn't. Of course not.

He pushes me up against the wall of the elevator and starts grinding. I can feel his erection digging into my thigh, but I'm not turned on at all by any of this. I felt disgusted grinding back, but I continued telling myself this had to happen. I HAVE to forget about Troye. His lips attach to my neck, my hands in his hair and him still grinding against me.

That's the position we are in when the elevator doors open and I open my eyes along with them, coming face to face with a shocked Troye Sivan.

-----------------------
Authors Note

Please don't kill me...

If you want to know what happens next, y'all gotta reach the goal first!

I know I upload sometimes even when it hasn't reached the goal...but IM NOT DOING IT THIS TIME. However long you guys take to reach it, that's how long until the next chapter is uploaded.

FEEDBACK IS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED.

Next Chapter: 25 votes, 10 comments

^ I've gotten up to 30 so I KNOW y'all can do that for me

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: GiveMeKeaton