Chapter 50 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV

We're sitting in a small café when Troye gasps, calling out loudly to a girl who had just walked in.

"Kayla!" I smile slightly as she walks up to us, obviously surprised to see us here. So this is Troye's best friend that I've heard so much about! Troye gets up to hug her and she hugs him tightly back. I stand up as Troye introduces us, shaking my head when she sticks out her hand, hugging her instead.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kayla." She beams at me warmly.

"Nice to meet you to. Troye, I saw your video and just remember I'm here for you!" She smiles at Troye softly and he hugs her again.

"I know. I'm sorry for being so distant from you lately, Kayla." As he pulls back, I can tell that he feels guilty for not including Kayla in his life recently but Kayla immediately puts a stop to that, assuring him that she didn't mind.

"Oh shush. I know you're busy with all the traveling and stuff. Just make sure we get some time to catch up before you leave Australia again." She smiles at both of us, suddenly looking a bit unsure and I smile warmly.

"Why don't you join us, Kayla?" She bites her lip, looking back and forth between us.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to intrude." I roll my eyes, pulling her down next to me. She laughs, loosening up a bit as we talk. I catch Troye's eye and he smiles at me. I smile back lightly before turning back to Kayla. All three of us chat and laugh for the next 20 minutes until Kayla excuses herself to answer her phone. Troye reaches his hand across the table and I place mine over top.

"I like her." His smile widens at my words and I practically see him let out a sigh of relief. "Were you really worried that we wouldn't get along?" I look at him incredulously.

"I don't know...It's not that I thought you guys wouldn't, but yeah I was a bit worried. I mean, you're my boyfriend and she's my best friend and it'd be really horrible if you hated each other." He shrugs and I smile at him slightly.

"Well I guess it's a good thing we don't hate each other." He laughs, agreeing with me. Kayla walks back over to us, leaning down to give each of us a hug.

"Leaving so soon?" She frowns, shrugging.

"I'm afraid so. I was called in to work early so I need to get ready. Happy Holidays, you guys and the both of you better keep in touch." I nod at her, smiling. We say our goodbyes and then Troye and I are left alone again.

"Shit! Christmas is in two days!" I look at Troye, shocked. He laughs slightly and I groan. "Troyeeee this is your fault. You live in Australia and there's no snow and christmasy things and now I'm so behind. I haven't got ANY Christmas presents yet!" I look at him in horror and he rolls his eyes, smirking at me.

"Tilly, calm down. It'll be fine. We can go shopping after this and get presents for people. Are you going home to Michigan for Christmas?" He looks slightly put down by that and I smile at him fondly.

"I mean, yeah I want to go home, but I don't want to be away from you." I blush slightly as he coos at me. I roll my eyes at him, rubbing the back of my neck. "I mean, if you want to come with, I don't think my family would mind." Troye looks at me in shock, a smile forming on his lips.

"If you're sure...We don't really celebrate Christmas, being Jewish and all, so I don't really have any reason to stay home for Christmas." I smile widely at him, and he laughs slightly as we turn back to eating. The rest of the day goes by in a flurry of hectic shopping. I get presents for my entire family, and Troye also insists on buying a few presents for them too. It's late when we finally get home and we both collapse into bed, exhausted. I smile at Troye, pulling him in for a long kiss.

"What was that for?" He smirks at me as he pulls away.

"What, do I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend?" He smiles slightly before resting his head on my chest. I wrap an arm around him, completely content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know it's shorter than usual but I needed to get it in quickly!

The next chapter will be Christmas and I will upload it tomorrow but i really need some ideas! What do you think Troye should get for Tyler? I've already picked out what Tyler should get Troye.

Also, sorry if you live in a different time zone and the Christmas chapter won't be up by the end of Christmas (Aussies, maybe Europeans). I tried to get this one done earlier but I didn't have wifi!

And I just want to say I love y'all :).

^Idk Im really happy today! Partly because Tyler answered my question in his new video, partly because ITS CHRISTMAS. And also, idk I'm just really happy :)

Feedback would be great! Don't forget to comment AND vote!

Message me on tumblr if you'd like.

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

Twitter: OakleyTilly

IG: tillyoakley