Chapter 43 - Troye's POV

GOAL: 70 Votes 40 Comments (you can comment more than once if you want)

Troye's POV.

I wake up wrapped in Tyler's arms and for once, feeling completely rested. I wiggle out of his arms, allowing him more sleep as I head for a shower. After I get dressed, I grab a quick bite to eat before joining Sage in the living room. She pauses whatever television show she's watching and turns to me. Neither of us says anything for a bit.

"You started doing it again." She looks down at my wrists, looking slightly upset. Even though I knew this would come up eventually, I still feel sad and nervous when she finally brings it up. "Do you know how it feels to get a call in the middle of the night saying your brother is in the hospital and might die?" Tears form in her eyes and I wrap my arms around her and pull her into me.

"I'm so sorry, Sage." I close my eyes tightly to prevent tears from escaping. I can't even imagine how it would feel, especially being in Sage's position. She was the one who found out about my cutting years ago and I convinced her not to tell anyone and promised I was over it. If I were her, I would be pissed and upset that I broke that promise. I feel her tears soak through my shirt and just hold her tighter. I'm such a horrible brother.

"I just...I was so scared and I thought it was my fault because if I had told mum and dad, you would have gotten help and everything would be okay." She pulls away and I rub the wipe the tears off her face gently.

"Sagey, it's not your fault at all. I did try to get help and it didn't work. Tyler's helping me now and so are you just by being here for me. Nothing is your fault." She lets out a small sob and hugs me again.

"I love you, big brother." I smile softly at her.

"Love you too, lil sis." She rolls her eyes at me, sniffling a bit. She leans back and smiles at something behind me before getting up. I turn in my seat as Tyler walks up to me, ruffling his hair and still looking sleepy. He plops down next to me, smiling lopsidedly. I giggle as he pulls me in for a soft kiss. Dammit Troye, you are not a girl. Stop giggling. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"We should make a video." I agree with him so we head to my room again. I bite my lip and sit quietly, looking down as my hands fidget. Tyler sits next to me and grabs my hands, holding them in his to keep them still.

"You okay?" I look up to see his concerned face and smile weakly.

"Yeah...just...when are we going to come out as a couple?" I bite my lip again, looking away. What if he doesn't want to come out? What if he's ashamed of me? Shit, Troye, you shouldn't have said anything. Tyler grips my chin lightly, pulling my face up to look at him.

"Frankly, I'm more than ready now. We just need to tell my mom first and then whenever you want, we can post a video or however you want to do it. It's all up to you, babe." I blush at the pet name and then bite my lip again. He lets go of my chin and groans, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Troye, stop doing that! I'm trying to be serous here!" I laugh slightly, shrugging in apology. Well, if he's ready to come out, then so am I. I tell him so and he smiles wide at me. We decide to skype his mom, who is luckily still awake. She answers right away, smiling and greeting us. We talk for a bit, or well Tyler talks for a bit, catching up with his mother. She's a funny lady and I easily take a liking to her. After catching up for a bit, his mom finally asks us what the main reason for the skype call is. She smirks slightly as she asks with a knowing glint in her eyes.

"I'm dating Troye. I wanted you to hear it from me first." He reaches over and grabs my hand, smiling at me. I smile back at him before looking at his mom smiling widely on the screen.