Chapter 29 - Troye's POV

Troye's POV.

I decided not to reveal everything. Although I do love my viewers and don't want to keep secrets, I know I have to. I'm not ready for them to know about my depression and self harm, I don't think I ever will be. Besides, I don't want them worrying about me.

After the intro, I pause, trying to find the right words to say.

"So as most of you know, I was rushed to the hospital earlier this week. I've noticed plenty of you wondering what happened and then when I tweeted saying how everything was overwhelming, it sparked a lot of curiosity with you guys. So I'm making this video to let you know what's going on."

I pause again, looking behind the laptop at Tyler, who gives me a thumbs up.

"So I guess what happened was, I was walking around, and being my clumsy self, I tripped over my own big feet. Now, this wouldn't have been that big of a deal...if I had not done so in a position where I fell, slammed my head into a counter and then onto a hard concrete floor."

I turn in my seat, pointing to an obvious bump on my head, making a face.

"And some of you observant people may have picked up on the fact that I said 'I guess' that's what happened. I ended up at the hospital with major head trauma and one of the side effects was...memory loss." I frown down at my lap before looking back at Tyler.

"I don't quite remember a lot after I turned 16. I woke up with an unfamiliar guy sitting next to me and he was the one who had to explain everything to me. The good news is that the doctors said that my memory might slowly come back and small bits already have thanks to a certain someone! Thanks Tilly!"

I wink at Tyler off to the side and he laughs before calling back, "Welcome TimTam!" I laugh slightly before turning back to the video.

"So yeah, I hope you'll all be patient with me. That's basically what I meant by that tweet. It is a bit overwhelming being surrounded by unfamiliar things and friends that I don't remember, but hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. Thanks for all your support."

I do my regular goodbye and wink, before getting to work on editing. I don't edit much seeing as the video is already very short and simple. I add the music to the end and edit it a bit before I upload it right then and there.

I hold my breath as it finishes uploading and I wait for people to watch and see their reactions. Within minutes, there are tons of comments and I take my time to read through them. A few here and there are hurtful but I try to focus on all the supporting messages my fans are sending.

Tyler comes up behind me and rests his head on my shoulder as he reads the comments also. We exit out before Tyler's pulling me up, an excited glint in his eye. I look at him, confused, and he answers my unspoken question.

"We...are going out and having some fun."

An hour later finds us at a bar that I don't know the name of in the middle of London. I've had a few shots, but neither Tyler or I wanted to get extremely drunk. Tyler and I talk loudly over the music and I smile excitedly when I hear One Direction come on the radio.

I pull Tyler to the dance floor with me and we both start jumping around and dancing like idiots, not caring what anyone else thought. After a few songs, we're both hot and sweaty and Tyler offers to go get drinks.

After waiting for a while and no sign of Tyler, I decide to head to the bar to find him. That's when I see something I never wanted to see again.

Tyler's pressed up against the wall with a guy standing in front of him. I gasp and feel my heart clench uncomfortably. Too caught up in my feelings, I don't notice the way Tyler pushes him off and tries to walk away.

Hundreds of images flash through my mind, and I feel myself becoming lightheaded. I sway on my feet and right before I black out, I hear Tyler's voice screaming my name.

---------------------------------

A/N

What. Just. Happened?

Feedback please!

Leave a comment with your thoughts and please vote (:

^for those of you who only vote, don't forget to leave a comment once in a while (it makes me happy)

Message me your thoughts on tumblr if you'd like

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: tillyoakley_