Chapter 49 - Troye's POV

Goal: 90 Votes 70 comments

Troye's POV.

"What do you want to do today?" I roll over, placing my head in my hands as I smile at Tyler, who had yet to move an inch since getting up.

"I don't know, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do today?" A smile plays at the corner of Tyler's lips and he looks away, laughing slightly.

"I don't know, what do you want to do today?" He asks me after regaining his composure.

"If you two are really that bored, there's a kitchen to be cleaned, a toilet to be scrubbed, and clothes to be folded." We both look over to the new voice, seeing my mum standing with a hand on her hip and an eyebrow raised.

"You know, I think we're pretty good right here." She rolls her eyes at me and tosses two rags to us.

"Nice try. I'm putting you both to work. Get cleaning." Tyler pouts and I groan, neither of us wanting to clean. I fall back onto the bed, grumbling under my breath. I slowly drag myself out of bed, looking back at Tyler who has now buried himself under the covers.

"Tyler!" He mumbles from underneath the blankets and I grab the ends, pulling them off of him. He finally looks up and pouts at me and I shake my head. There is no way I am cleaning by myself.

In only an hour, Tyler and I have finished cleaning and I collapse on the couch, completely drained. Tyler, deciding to be a lazy arse, collapses on top of me. I grunt as his body falls into mine.

"Now what do you want to do?" He laughs as I push him off me, rolling my eyes.

"I want to make a video."

"Are you sure? You don't have to tell them anything." I smile at him slightly, nodding my head.

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting in front of the camera, trying to decide how to start. Tyler sits to the side, just out of view of the camera.

"Hey guys! Um, I know I have already uploaded more than one video this week, but this one is actually a serious video." Tyler gives me a thumbs up and I smile slightly at him before going on.

"So I'm sure most of you already know what I want to talk about and if you don't, then you must be living underneath a rock. This isn't really something I ever planned to talk about with you guys...simply because it isn't something I wanted anybody to know. That's not to say I don't trust you guys, because ii most definitely do. There's just a line between how much viewers should know about their favorite youtuber's personal life. I had a choice between making this video and explaining this to you guys, or just simply ignoring anything about it and not talking about it at all. The last choice would have been a whole lot easier, but I feel that I'm a bit obligated to tell you guys the truth right now. So here it is."

I pause again, not knowing what to say next. Tyler smiles at me encouragingly and starts to make motions as if he was cheering me on, causing me to laugh slightly. I shake my head, smiling as I turn back to the camera.

"This is actually the most nervous I have ever been in my entire life probably." I run a hand through my hair, sighing. "I'm not even sure where to start so I guess the beginning is a good place. When I was 15, around the time I was realizing I was gay, I felt like everything was literally being thrown at me at once. Between filming Spud and trying to figure out my sexuality, I think that year was a bit hectic to say the least. Furthermore, none of the boys at school thought it was 'cool' to film a movie. I was teased quite a bit for that. Also, there was a kid in my grade who came out as bisexual, and he immediately became an outsider. I am a bit ashamed today to say I didn't try to be his friend or help him out because I was scared of getting the same label and losing all my friends. That is most definitely something I was feeling guilty for at the time. I was being a coward because I was already being teased for being a drama geek and I didn't want to add fag to the list of names I was called."