Chapter 24 - Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV.

"Shut up omg Tyler." I laugh at Zoe, making faces at the camera. We've been doing Ustreaming for almost an hour now with Alfie, who just left the room to get a snack. I look at the time, noting that I've been here for several hours now. Once Alfie comes back in, I say my goodbyes, leaving Zalfie to do the twitcam alone. Thankful that the hotel was only a few blocks away, I speed walk through the rain, getting there in no time.

I smile at the doorman as I walk through the hotel doors before making my way up the stairs to the third floor where our room was. I walk in, calling out Troye's name. Not getting a response, I frown. Maybe he's still out. I go to pull off my coat, and frown again when I notice Troye's coat already hanging. I look around the lounge room and see his shoes thrown in random places and his phone sitting on the floor. That's odd, Troye's always careful with his phone.

"Troye??" I call out, worried now. I pause to wait for a response, but I don't get one. I shrug off my coat and drop it to the floor, not bothering to take any extra time to hang it up. I make my way into the bedroom, which is dark and empty. I see the light on in the bathroom and hear the water running. I calm down, assuming Troye must be in the shower and didn't hear me calling his name. I reach over and switch on the light, my heart immediately freezing in horror.

Because when I look back at the bathroom door, I see blood underneath, seeping into the bedroom from the bathroom. Wasting no time, I rush over to the door, pulling it open and gasping when I see Troye lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. I drop to my knees next to him, my hand reaching down to check for a pulse. Realizing my hand is shaking too much, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I breathe a sigh of relief when I feel a faint pulse. It's not much, but it's there.

I rush to grab my phone, pausing when I have it unlocked. IM IN FUCKING ENGLAND. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL? IS IT 911?! Shit shit shit. Calm down, Tyler.

I dial Zoe, not knowing what else to do. She answers with a questioning, "Tyler?" and I auickly interrupt whatever else she would have said.

"ZOE WHAT EMERGENCY NUMBER TROYE HELP HOSPITAL AMBULANCE." I assume she understands what I'm trying to say, hearing her yell for Alfie to call an ambulance in the background. I start sobbing and I can hear her on the phone, asking me what happened, but I can't answer. I drop the phone and look back down at Troye, seeing him get paler and paler each minute. I wipe the blood off his arm, seeing the recent cuts there, deep and still bleeding. I try to recall anything from my memory that could help, but I'm too panicked to think much. I do remember something about stopping the bleeding, though. I grab a towel and grab Troye's wrist, gulping hard as I apply pressure to the cuts.

I wonder faintly in the back of my mind if they were still on Ustream when I called, but I quickly become distracted trying to keep an eye on Troye. I feel helpless, not being able to do anything but wait. I know it will only be a few minutes before the ambulance will get here, but a few minutes could be the difference between life and death. I try to hold back more tears, but it's useless. I again check for a pulse and my heart stops when I can't find it. I immediately start giving him mouth to mouth, hoping with everything in me that this will hold him over. The paramedics arrive right then, rushing into the bathroom.

They have to pull me away from Troye's body, and I start crying harder, flailing my arms and trying to get closer to him. I watch in horror as they place those shock things on him, shocking him back to life. I breathe a sigh of relief when they confirm that it worked. They slowly move Troye onto a stretcher and I follow after them as they take him down to the ambulance. I beg for them to let me come in the ambulance, but they refuse, saying that they need the space to help Troye. As much as I want to stay as close to Troye as possible, I know that I would just be in the way.

I feel myself start to become a bit dizzy. I look around and see flashes and blurs. I can make out a huge crowd, crying girls screaming Troye's name and mine. My tears blur my vision even more and I start to feel a bit lightheaded. I feel myself slipping and the last thing I see and hear is a panicked Zoe calling my name, and a pair of strong arms underneath me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So uhh... DONT KILL ME.

^Thoughts on this?

How many of you think Troye did this intentionally?

How many of you think he just accidentally cut too deep?

The quicker you guys comment and vote, the quicker you get the next chapter!

Vote, Comment, Message me on tumblr?

Tumblr: tilly-oakley

IG: tillyoakley

Twitter: tillyoakley_ (I just changed it today) (go follow please)