I'D HIT THAT

Hayden stood in a red and orange bikini and matching board shorts next to the grill with a spatula in one hand and a beer in the other. Half naked firefighters were all around, drinking beer and lounging by the pool. No one was actually in the water. Not wanting to be the first one in.

"So how'd you get life time passes to that new mixed martial arts gym again." Hayden smirks at her sister who stands next to her nursing her own beer. She glares at Hayden, knowing this wasn't a sincere question because she's already answered it at least five times.

"I stopped the woman who owns the gym. She gave me the passes. The end." Hayden holds out a plate with a burger on it to Cameron and she snatches it from her.

"Probably 'cause the Duncan genes are so smoking hot and she couldn't resist you." Hayden grins and nudges Anaïs, the woman next to her.

Cameron rolls her eyes. "No. It's because I understood she was having a hard day." She forcefully takes a bite of her burger and turns away from Hayden and Anaïs.

Anaïs chuckles, amused by the antics of the two sisters. She turns to Hayden, "Sooooo you said she's ready to date but it doesn't look like it." Hayden looks at her sister stuff her face with a burger while ease dropping on the conversation of her coworkers. She smiles as her sister pretends not to listen but smiles at the joke that was told.

Hayden shrugs her shoulders and turns back to flip a burger at the grill. "She's just shy but I know for a fact she thinks you're cute as hell."

Anaïs raises her eyebrow, "Does she think that or you?" She touches Hayden's arm lightly and brings her hand up to push her hair behind her ear. Hayden gasps, her eyes wide as Anaïs smirks at her. Hazel eyes stare back at brown daring one another to make a move.

A throat clears and Hayden jumps back suddenly, searching for the culprit. Her sister stands with her arms crossed and amusement in her eyes. She holds out her plate silently, signifying her intent; an imperceptible grin on her face. Hayden snatches the plate seeing through her sister's smile.

"Are you sure you want another burger? You won't be in your 20's forever you know." She grumbles into the grill. Cameron glances down at her six pack abs now glistening with sweat. Hayden holds the plate out to her with a raised eyebrow and a smug look. Cameron grabs it and shrugs her shoulders. "Now I have an upscale fighting gym to go to so, yes. I do want another burger." She snatches the plate and stalks off.

Anais chuckles behind her. "Don't worry I don't think she saw...much." She looks after her sister suspiciously. "Don't worry about me either I have other prospects in mind." Anais waves at the new firefighter who just transferred to their station. Hayden invited her out of courtesy but now she's seriously reconsidering.

"Actually gay AND into me, prospects." She winks at Hayden and walks away. Hayden gazes after Anais, first staring at her muscular mahogany back then her ample butt in that bikini. She sighs, not for the first time contemplating her life choices.

"Staring again? Are you sure you're not gay too?" Cameron says from behind her, startling her out of her thoughts.

Hayden sighs. "I'm reconsidering a lot of things actually."  Cameron puts her arm around her sister's shoulders, "I'm here if you need to talk."

Hayden hugs her back before letting go suddenly, running to the pool, screaming get in you losers. She cannon balls into it as her coworkers cheer and clap, immediately jumping in after she comes back up.

Anaïs walks back to her with the new girl in tow. "Sooooo? Are you gonna ask the gym owner out? You're obviously into her."