The Bet

"Mmmmmm. That was so much fun. Thanks for coming over so quickly." Nalani stretches her arms above her head, the blankets dropping from her naked body as she sits up. Cameron is laying face down, arms wrapped around her pillow, smiling as she watches her girlfriend.

"Oh it was really no problem." She moves up to kiss Nalani's swollen lips but moves to straddle her pushing her back down onto the bed. She presses a hard kiss to her lips, her tongue immediately seeking hers. She breaks the kiss with a heavy breath. "It was my pleasure really." She says with a smirk.

Nalani laughs and grabs Cameron's neck to bring her down for another kiss when her phone alarm goes off. She grabs it, looking at the time, "Shit. My parents should be here in two hours. I gotta shower and clean my house." She hops out of bed and searches for her shower speaker. Cameron lays with a hand propping her head, watching her naked girlfriend frantically search.

"AHA! Found you, you little sucker." She grabs it then heads for the bathroom door. She turns around to see Cameron just gazing at her with a smile on her face. "So you gonna meet my parents smelling like great sex or do you wanna take a shower with me?"

Cameron grins widely, leaping out of the bed to chase Nalani to the bathroom. Nalani giggles as she races away. When they get inside the bathroom in front of the shower, Nalani turns around and grabs Cameron pushing her back into the deluxe shower. Cameron's back hits the wall and she gasps thrown off guard. Nalani smirks as she reaches over her shoulder to use the control pad on the wall. The water starts up and Nalani turns her back to Cameron and faces the shower essentially ignoring her. She grabs her soap and starts lathering up.

Cameron mouth opens in disbelief as she watches Nalani whistle and rub a soapy loofah all over her body. She quietly stalks over to her and wraps her arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "You should wash you know." Nalani says trying to keep in her smile.

Cameron scoffs, "Oh I'll wash something." She takes the loofah out of Nalani's hand and runs it gently over her stomach. Nalani inhales sharply and closes her eyes as Cameron runs the loofah all over the front of her body. Cameron smirks to herself and leans her body onto Nalani's back, taking her left hand and putting it against the front shower wall. She clasps their left hands together and drops the loofah and takes her right hand and slowly slides it down to her folds, rubbing softly. Nalani leans more of her weight against Cameron's front as she continues her ministrations.

"I hate to interrupt but I need my sister to wash her ass and get out here!" They both look up toward the bathroom door and see Leilani tapping her foot impatiently, facing away from the shower.

"Ugh. Why are you here?" Nalani says, pushing Cameron away and picking up the loofah to finish washing. Leilani scoffs, "You're the one who wanted me to help you clean your messy ass house." Nalani finishes washing then steps out of the shower foregoing a towel. "Yes but why are you in my BATHROOM, right now." She steps around her sister to her closet, Leilani rolling her eyes and following.

"Mom and Dad's plane got here early and they're on the way. I figured you weren't "ready" considering they called you first." Leilani side eyed Cameron still in the shower.

"Shit." Nalani says looking for her phone again only to see it in the hands of Cameron coming from the bathroom clad only in a towel. She stares at her and steps toward her hand moving to the top of the towel.

"Alright!" Leilani claps her hands together. "As much as I hate to break up the honey moon phase love fest you guys have going on. We are actually on a bit of schedule." She pushes Cameron away from Nalani snatching the phone out of her hands. "You, get some clothes on." She grabs Nalani, "You come with me. I obviously have to separate you two if I want to get anything done."