Parents.

The door swings open and there stands Noah and Luana Kekoa. Noah stands as strong and stoic as ever even with his growing age and Luana the perfect picture of grace and elegance.

"Mom! Dad! It's so great to see you!" Reggie runs up to hug them both as their daughters roll their eyes at his antics.

"Reggie?!"Luana says as she hugs Reggie tightly back. "It's so great to see you! What are you doing here? The cookout isn't until tomorrow right?" Nalani sucks her teeth and mumbles, "That's what I said." Leilani chuckles as she elbows her sister.

"Oh you know how much Nyk-Nyk loves you and he wanted to try out this new dish for you." Luana looks around and grins widely as she sees Nyko with a blush behind Reggie. She pulls him into a hug and laughs. "oh Nyko I absolutely love your cooking." They move toward the kitchen as Nyko begins explaining the ingredients to Luana who is already rolling up her sleeves to help.

Noah comes in and puts their bags down as he nods to Reggie who mock salutes him. He looks at both of his daughters leaning on the arm rests of a couch watching their mother chat away with Nyko. He clears his throats as both girls jump to attention.

He pointedly looks them both up and down. Seemingly scrutinizing them before suddenly grinning and stretching his arms out wide. They both grin as they run to hug their father. "Dad!"

He hugs them both warmly before pushing them away. "Alright, alright that's enough. That's the only one you're getting." He chuckles. Reggie is next to him with a glass of wine and he nods his thanks.

"So ladies, report?" He goes to sit down in the recline chair next to him looking up at both his daughters. Nalani nudges Leilani to go first and Leilani nudges her back. While Anaïs and Reggie stand in the corner watching, amusedly and Cameron stands against the book shelf confused.

Reggie smiles and moves over to lean against Noah's arm chair. "Come on ladies. Start reporting or I will." He clinks his glass with Noah's and Noah chuckles lightly.

"Boo. Fine I'll go first. But remember what you promised." Nalani glares at her father who raises his shoulders in surrender. 

Nalani takes a deep breath. "Seun left. I cried. I put my feelings into gym. Gym is doing great. Membership up by 30%. Met someone. Seun signed over his rights. I beat up a sexist client. Diner turned a nice profit, thanks to Reggie. No I haven't thought about getting back together with Seun. No I don't want another belt. Also still hate this. Ummm that's it." She steps back and sits on the couch while Leilani steps up and clears her throat. Noah nods as he sips his wine and Luana laughs from the kitchen at something Nyko has said.

"Ok. I'm doing good. I got more people into my yoga classes. I haven't stopped smoking weed. I'm not gonna start my practice again anytime soon.I recently started having sex with a firefighter. I like the sex a lot. She is a very good lover even though she is new to lady sex. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in enthusiasm. She does this thing with her tong-----"

"Alright. Enough, you always report too much. Less detail more info." Cameron nits her eyebrows confused, "That doesn't make sense." She thought she said it in her head but when she looks up Noah and everyone else is looking her way.

Noah eyes her suspiciously, standing  and walking over to her . "And who are you?" Nalani's eyes widen as she rushes over to stand between her father and her girlfriend. "Dad, this is Cameron. My new person." Cameron frowns at the term while holding out her hand to shake. Leilani puts her hand on her forehead  and Anaïs and Reggie take a sip of their drinks having started a drinking game. They take a sip anytime something awkward happens.

Noah grips Cameron's hand firmly and shakes. "Detective Cameron Duncan, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Noah looks down at their conjoined hands and squints before letting go. "What styles?"