Pride and Prejudice

AuThors note: SOMEONE called me out on making club scenes in my stories too much. What can I say I'm kind of basic. Anyway here's this.

"What even is this place." Cameron says to herself sipping her top shelf rum and coke while at the bar. She's bobbing her head to the music while waiting for Carlos to stop uselessly flirting with the bartender.

Carlos grins as he turns back to Cameron yelling in her ear over the music. "So far I got you down for a hook up with the bartender!" He's holding two shots and he hands her one. She shrugs and clinks her glass with him before throwing it back. The burn feels nice on her throat she shakes her head to steady herself.

When she looks back up Carlos has two more shots in his hand. She laughs disbelievingly, "Aren't you gonna do any?" He chuckles and hands her another shot, "I'm your D.D. and tonight's about getting you hammered not me."

She shrugs and throws back the shot he's handed her. This time it doesn't burn so much and she whoops, loudly and enthusiastically takes another one. Carlos grins and hands her back her rum and coke.

"So it's three shots every hour and I don't want to see your glass empty all night." Cameron looks him straight in the eye and chugs her rum and coke. She slams it on the bar when she's through. "If you're buying, let's do this!" She screams before heading out onto the dance floor.

Carlos watches his friend walk out and sees the many trailing eyes following her. He chuckles and turns back to the bar, "Another rum and coke please." He thinks to himself for second, "And maybe water it down just a little bit."

The bartender laughs and follows Cameron with her eyes, "Good call. If she's not careful she gonna get eaten alive." Carlos grins again. "That's the plan."

—————
"Okay So Carlos just checked in on Twitter. He's such a bad cop. Do you see them anywhere." Leilani and the crew are sat at a table in the back watching the dancefloor. They are all impeccably dressed. Nyko and Reggie in nice button down shirts and slacks. Reggie is wearing a little red bow tie while Nyko has on rainbow suspenders. Anaïs surprisingly has gone with the ever lesbian classic v neck and skinny jeans combo.

Rosa looks at her curiously in her own button down, jeans, and leather jacket. "What are you wearing?" Anaïs looks down at her self, "What? Me and Michelle were here last week. This is what the kids wear to the club these days."

Rosa shakes her head and chuckles, "You look like a stud or a top. We both know you're not either." Anaïs grins darkly and wraps an arm around Rosa's waist pulling her flush against her. "Baby, I can be anything you want me to be." She whispers in her ear and her pupils dilate.

She's about to turn and suggest a hasty exit when something hard hits her forehead. She looks to see her sister wiping her now damp fingers on a napkin. Rosita raises her eyebrow in challenge. "We are here to get dumbass one and dumbass two together. You guys can have weird role play sex, later. Now focus." She gets up and goes to the bar to refill her drink, glaring at anyone who tries to approach her. Her yellow dress swishing as she walks, so bright and sunny compared to the angry person who wears it.

She sits down at the bar next to Carlos who does a double take when he sees her. She pushes one finger in his face to silence him. She sweetly orders another drink and a round of shots for her table. The bartender blushes and nods, frantically going to do what was asked of her. Carlos still gapes at Rosita's profile as she steadily ignores him. When the bartender comes back with her order, Rosita winks and slips a big tip into her hand. And grabs the drinks and walks back to the table not acknowledging Carlos again.

Carlos watches her walk back to the table and sees all of its occupants. Cameron's sister looking super hot in a red spaghetti strap dress and heels and she's talking to the hot yoga instructor who used to do classes at the precinct. Carlos wonders why they never hooked up cause she's looking fine in a pair of black booty shorts and white blouse. He watches her lean in and tenderly kiss Hayden. Well, no wonder we never boned, he thinks to himself. Is everyone Cameron knows gay?