Nudes

Cameron bursts out laughing. They are at Burger King. The people around them stare as Hayden tries to make herself invisible. She mumbles into her burger, "See this is why I was avoiding you."

Cameron starts choking on her laughter drawing more attention to them. She takes a sip of her drink to calm herself down. "Im sorry but that is the funniest shit ever." She takes a bite of her burger with her mouth full she continues. "So let me get this gay. YOU take HER back to your house ready to rock her world having learned from tutorials online." Hayden avoids eye contact with her, still eating her food.

"Then she proceeds to rock your world until you pass out. You don't reciprocate then in the morning you leave and avoid her calls because you're a chicken?" Cameron grins and starts clucking like a chicken with her hands under her armpits flapping.

"You know what? Screw you. My whole world changed and I was scared okay." She pouts and her sister straightens and looks at her. "You ready to say it?" Hayden raises an eyebrow. "Say what?"

"Oh you know." She urges, "It helped me my first time when I said it out loud."

"OOOOhhhh." She looks around the burger king, the other customers ignoring them now. "Here? Now?" Cameron shrugs, " There's no time like the present." Hayden takes a deep breath and screams, "I like girls!" The restaurant turns back to their table again. Cameron glares until they turn around.

"Women." "What ?" Hayden is breathing deeply from her scream. "You like women. And what else?" Hayden looks back confused. Cameron sighs, "And you're proud baby sis. Don't be ashamed of who you are."

Hayden smiles back at her. She calmly says," I like women and Im proud. I am not ashamed of who I am." Cameron pats her on her hand and smiles. "Good job."

Cameron gets a ding on her phone. It's a picture message she opens it and immediately goes red. She stands up suddenly and stuffs fries into her mouth. "I gotta go. Finish your food and go get your meds. Then go to sleep. I'll see you later."

Hayden scoffs, "where are you going? You didn't even finish your food." Cameron just winks at her as she washes down her fries with a drink. She grabs her jacket and makes her way to the door. Turning around she smirks and yells, "Oh and tell Leilani that she sexed you so good you fell in love." With that she leaves her embarrassed sister to finish her food alone.

________________________________________________________________________

The door opens and Cameron is immediately met with lips crushed against hers and hands around her jacket collar pulling her to the couch. She is pushed and she lands hard on her ass with a yelp, lips already there catching the sound. Nalani straddles her as they make out, Cameron's hands immediately go to her ass. She breaks their kiss and looks down.

"You're still naked." Nalani chuckles as she sucks her way down Cameron's neck. "And you're not." She grabs her jacket and shoves it down her shoulders. "Let's fix that." Cameron laughs as she quickly sheds her clothes. She looks back up at Nalani and goes in for a kiss but she is pushed down the couch into a laying position. Nalani takes two fingers and slowly slides them across Cameron's lips until she pushes them into her mouth. Silently urging her to suck. She does as she's told and gets her fingers good and wet before Nalani pulls them out and slowly slides them down Cameron's body before she gets to her wetness. She looks back up into Cameron's eyes before slowly pushing her two fingers in.

"Yesssssssss." Cameron moans already on the verge of coming as she feels Nalani's hard and steady strokes. As Nalani pumps, she moves her mouth to her breasts sucking diligently ."Oh God. Oh God. Faster! God!" Cameron moans as Nalani quickens her pace alternating between biting and sucking her breasts.

It only takes a few minutes before Cameron reaches her peak. Nalani sits back still pumping through her aftershocks with a smirk. Cameron is breathing hard, an arm over her face as Nalani stares down at her satisfied. "So did you like my picture?" She asks rhetorically. Cameron moves her arm from her face to look up at her mischievous girlfriend. She then swings them both around so they are sitting up facing the coffee table. She puts both hands on her butt and lifts her up carrying her toward the bedroom. Nalani squeals and wraps her legs around her goes back to sucking and kissing her neck. Cameron gets them to the bedroom and kicks the door closed with her foot. She spends the next three hours showing her just how much she liked the picture.

Author's Note: This is short but I like doing this thing where I update with 3 chapters in a day then disappear for a month this is a filler. Let me know what you guys think of the sex. Still working out the kinks. Hehehe. Do you get it?