Quality Time

"That was the most dramatic bullshit I have ever witnessed." Reggie says as he steps up to Nalani and the Rose twins after the group is dispersed and given assignments.

"But I loved it!" He reaches over and hugs Nalani. "Thank you so much for doing this. My life was sooooo boring before." Nalani laughs and hugs him back.

"You're welcome. This was definitely all for your entertainment." Rosita scoffs and walks toward the food, nearly bumping into Anaïs with a barely muttered apology.

Anaïs stands by her brother with an eyebrow raised. "What's her problem?" Rosa smirks as she looks Anaïs up and down. "Oh don't mind her. She's just a little pissed about the eye thing. And the Seun thing. And the no more money thing. But it's mostly the eye."

Rosa leans into Anaïs' personal space and places a hand on the small of her back. She whispers in her ear, "Honestly, I think what she did to me was much worse." She moves her prosthetic limb, jokingly.

Anaïs' eyes widen. "What happened?" Rosa smirks and leans in closer, "I'll tell you over dinner."

"Oh no! No." Cameron walks up and pushes Rosa away from Anaïs who is too stunned to speak. She pretends to spray a squirt bottle at Rosa. Like she is a bad cat. Rosa just laughs at her antics and raises her arms in surrender backing away. "It's bad enough we are working with criminals to take down worse criminals but we will not be falling for said criminals also."

Anaïs shakes her head, working her way back to reality. "I have a girlfriend." Rosa smirks, "Not for long."

Anaïs' scoffs, "And I thought you were straight? You banged my best friends boyfriend right? And you're a gang leader?" Rosa shrugs.

"What can I say I'm an opportunist when it comes to sex. And Seun was an unfortunate oversight. Also I'm not the gang leader here. That would be your best friend." They all turn to see Nalani engaged in conversation with some of Rosa's most loyal lieutenants.

Rosa side-eyes Cameron who is staring with her mouth open. "Oh my god you're right." Cameron says before abruptly leaving the conversation. "I need some water." She whispers, walking away solemnly.

Rosa chuckles while watching her. "Anyway." She wraps an arm around Anaïs' waist, "Tell me about this girlfriend. Does she know where you are right now?"

Anaïs gulps as she's lead to a quiet corner. She turns back with wide eyes searching for someone to help her.

Leilani and Hayden wave back unhelpfully, watching Rosa seduce her.

"Man, I thought I was an aggressive flirter." She says to Hayden while watching her friend, giggle subconsciously at what Rosa says.

"Oh you definitely are but who's gonna be more aggressive? A former drug lord or an old lady like you?"

Leilani grabs her chest mockingly, "How dare you! I am the best old lady you'll ever have. If you don't like it I hear Abigail is ready and willing." She crosses her arms and looks away.

"Yea I'm sure. I feel the scorch marks on my ass every time I walk by her." Hayden rolls her eyes but looks to Leilani and sees her staring at Cameron.

"Speaking of scorch marks..." She says nervously. Leilani nods her head in agreement as they both watch Cameron at the food table staring intensely at her girlfriend.