The Fifth

Hayden, Nalani, and Leilani walk out of the gym, giggling uncontrollably. They see Cameron leaning casually against her sister's motorcycle, smirking at her phone.

"We thought you left?" Hayden says pushing her off her motorcycle and rubbing the seat, like she was dirty.

"I was wondering if you were gonna go to the diner and I was hoping I could join you?"

Nalani raises an eyebrow, "If you wanted to hang out, why'd you leave so quickly?"

Hayden and Leilani giggle as Cameron's face heats up. "Well--I was uh really sweaty and I smelled bad and I um didn't want anyone to see?" She grimaces at Nalani's blank look. Hoping she doesn't catch her bluff.

The corner of her lip twitches slightly, "Mkay." She moves into Cameron's space and presses her nose against her neck. Cameron stiffens as Nalani breathes in deeply. "Well, you smell fantastic now." She whispers before moving away and turning back to Hayden and Leilani trying not to laugh.

"Let's go eat!" They both loudly whoop and all three make their way across the street leaving Cameron standing, flabbergasted.

She shakes her head breaking out of her trance before following. She's gonna be the death of me.

They make their way inside the packed diner heading straight to the counter. Leilani looks around but doesn't see Reggie so she screams at the top of her lungs, "REGGIE, your honored guests have arrived!"

The whole diner looks up to see the loud yoga instructor leaning over the counter to peer into the kitchen. A couple of patrons chuckling while others confusedly look on.

Reggie pops his head out from the kitchen and immediately sighs and rolls his eyes. "Didn't I tell you to stop coming in and yelling in my restaurant?" He calmly chastises as he makes his way to the counter.

Leilani puts her head down like she's been scolded by her mother and mumbles, "Maybe." Hayden and Cameron try to hide their laughter as they watch the exchange. Nalani looks between Reggie and Leilani before laughing loudly. She wraps an arm around her sister. "Mom is disappointed in you!" She yells in her face.

Reggie cocks an eyebrow, "Don't think that doesn't apply to you too young lady. Now go sit down and act like you got some sense in front of your girlfriend and I'll be there to take your order." And he turns back to finish helping his cook in the kitchen.

Nalani stands embarrassed, while mumbling whatever to her self. She turns to see Cameron with a hand over her mouth trying and failing to hide her grin. She grabs her by the wrist and pulls her to a booth. "Come on we're not sitting with them."

"Yes ma'am." Cameron says as she lets herself be dragged. She turns back to see her sister give her the thumbs up while Leilani pushes her into a different booth.

"Soooo this feels like dejavu." Cameron says while playing with her menu.

"Yea. Someone made it seem like that was the only date they could go on for awhile." Nalani playfully responds.

Cameron cocks an eyebrow, "oh so it was a date now? Remind me do friends, date?" She asks and Nalani glares at her.

"No but friend-friends do." She says nonchalantly looking at her own menu. Cameron gapes at her, mouth wide.

"Wait. But what---" She starts. "Oh hey Reggie! Long time no see." Nalani looks up at him with an innocent smile interrupting Cameron. Now it's Cameron's turn to glare but she can't hold it and just watches Nalani, smiling goofily at Reggie.