Rematch pt. 2

Oh hey guys it gets kinda not safe for work in this chapter. It's been marked off like this ------/------ so avert your eyes if you aren't into it or you're too young. It's not too graphic but it's definitely more than I'm used to writing.

Cameron and Hayden show up at the gym bright and early on Saturday. Cameron is a little hyped up from the adrenaline and nervousness in her system. Hayden is just there for emotional support. Not one to enjoy fighting but she's decided she will enjoy seeing her sister knocked on her ass again.

They make their way through the gym and Cameron's eyes immediately go up to the railing where Nalani's office is. The door is shut and she can't tell if Nalani is in there or not. She hasn't texted her back since the late night trash talk that turned into flirty trash talk. Which then ended in Cameron claiming she was tired and her hand down her pants.

Now Cameron is ready to keep her promise of beating Nalani in the ring. She promised herself that she would not be distracted by Nalani's beauty this time.

As Cameron muses things over in her head and Hayden stares absentmindedly toward the yoga studio they don't hear someone behind them.

"She's not there you know." They hear a familiar voice as they jump, clearly startled. They turn to see Nyko's arms crossed glaring, the veins in his intimidating muscles bulging. Cameron suddenly thinks of Reggie and how they are the oddest couple.

As the girls stare, mouths wide open, Nyko rolls his eyes. "I said she's not there." He looks between the two of them. He glares pointedly  at Cameron, "She's wrapping for your spar." He glares at Hayden. "She's helping her." He turns back to Cameron. "I don't want anymore nonsense from this foreplay spar. Try not to get knocked out this time and pay attention. She is pretty but she's just as distracted by you as you are her." With that he walks away.

Hayden looks at her sister. "That's the most I've ever heard him speak." Cameron nods her head. "I can't believe him and Reggie are a thing."

Hayden shrugs, "I can." Cameron raises an eyebrow. "What? He's hot. He's a man of little words, strong and silent type. If I was a gay guy I'd definitely be into it."

Cameron chuckles and pushes Hayden toward an area with a lot of mats. "Come on and help me stretch."

---------------------------------------------
Nalani is warming up by throwing punches in another part of the gym. Leia just stares at her sister questioningly.

"Can I offer some advice?" Nalani stops her  movements and raises an eyebrow. "Shoot."

"Try not to knock her out this time." Nalani scoffs and goes back to warming up. "If she wanted someone to go easy on her she wouldn't have come to MY gym and gotten in the ring with me." She takes a few more practice swings and stops and turns toward her sister.

"Besides it's not like she's a man and I have to worry about her 'fragile male ego' like I had to with Seun. Also she's a cop so she should know how to handle it right?"

"Oh she does. I've seen her workout at the Cop gym on days I volunteer there. She takes down men three times her size. But that's not what I'm saying. You can't get laid if you knock her out." Leilani crosses her arms and puts her hand on her chin. "Although that's a good way to play the nurse angle."

Nalani sighs. "I told you like a million times I'm not trying to get laid. I don't wanna rush anything." Leilani glares at her and scoffs, "oh so the overtly sexual come ons and innuendos in yoga and at the diner is you not trying to get laid?"

Nalani looks away sheepishly. She knows she's been sending mixed messages. "Ugh can you blame me. She's insanely attractive and it's been so long since I last got with a woman. And it's so fun to see her flustered." Leilani shakes her head.