Seriously?!

Authors Note: Sexy stuff is marked off. Enjoy.

One Month Later

Nalani stands at the ground floor of her gym watching Nyko training one of the new medic/trainers she hired recently. She smirks as Nyko tells the newbie never to listen to a woman named Leilani when she tells her to do something. The newbie just nodded and wrote it down on the pad she brought with her.

Nalani chuckles at her enthusiasm before turning to survey the rest of the gym. The sun glares as a newcomer steps in, their face blocked by the bright sun. Nalani grins when she finally sees her face and quickly walks over and grabs her wrist, dragging her up the stairs into her office.

--------------------------------------------------

Once the door is closed Cameron removes her wrist and pushes Nalani against the door. She pins her body and grabs her wrists, bringing them above her head. Nalani leans in for a kiss but Cameron moves her head back keeping her wrists trapped above her.

Cameron's eyes twinkle with mischief as she roves her eyes hungrily down Nalani's body. Nalani in just a simple sports bra and spandex athletic shorts. She looks from her head to her feet slowly making her way back up again. She finally comes back up to meet her eyes. Seeing the lust within them she pushes their lips together fiercely drawing a moan out of Nalani.

They make out against the door for several minutes, Cameron knocking Nalani's body against it constantly. Eventually, Nalani notices the noise it's making. She breaks their kiss with a pout from Cameron. Nalani chuckles and kisses her playfully before looking over Cameron's shoulder. Cameron follows her eye line to look behind her and then grins wickedly.

She drops her hands and grabs her thighs, squeezing before she lifts her up. Nalani giggles as she's being lifted and automatically wraps her legs around Cameron's waist, grinding into her abdomen as she's being carried.

Cameron carries her to the desk and lays her roughly against it. She stands in between Nalani's spread legs and kisses her deeply. She pushes her hand down into Nalani's shorts feeling her excitement.

Cameron moves away from her mouth and sucks and bites down Nalani's neck before moving back up to her ear. She whispers, "You're so wet for me baby. " looking down between them at her hand unmoving in her shorts, "You want me to take care of that for you?"

Nalani moans, "Yesssssss". Cameron smirks, pulls her hand out and sinks to her knees. She grabs one of Nalani's hands and puts it on her head. Nalani automatically grips her and uses her other hand to steady herself against the desk. Cameron grabs the waist band of Nalani's shorts and starts slowly slipping them down. She is just about to pull them all the way down when a loud scream comes from behind them.

----------------------------------------------------

"Seriously?!" Leilani screeches. Cameron looks over at her from around Nalani's pelvis but quickly looks away, red faced. Nalani just sighs and rolls her eyes while lazily pushing Cameron's face away from her crotch so she can stand and pull up her pants.

She helps Cameron up and sits in the chair in front of her before acknowledging her sister. "What? You don't knock?" Leilani sits in one of the chairs in front of the desk and glares at Cameron standing awkwardly in the corner. "I did knock. I asked Nyko where you were and he pointed to your office. He neglected to tell me Detective Exhibitionist here, was with you."

If it was possible Cameron's face heats up even more. "Could you sit down you make me feel like you're trying to hide a boner by standing in the corner."