Betrayal

Authors note: The votes are in! It's just gonna be one long ass book. Ill separate it into three parts and just continue on with the story the way I planned it. Also sorry about any mistakes I make with grammar and everything. I'm not trying to make excuses I know I just suck at proof reading. Ok I'll stop talking now so you can read, lol.

Rosa huffs as she runs through the parking garage to the car she planned for an escape. She gets into the back seat and yells, "Drive!" she turns back to see if she's being followed but she's not so far.

She notices that the car is not moving. She looks up at the front seat of the car. Her driver is slumped over the steering wheel and blood is all over the windshield. There's a note attached to the body. Your reign is over.

She crumples up the note and gets out of the car. Quickly throwing the body out and getting in the driver's seat, wiping the blood away from the widshield enough to see out of. She cranks the car and starts speeding away.

Seun didn't have a gun when he escaped from her and Nalani. She thinks to herself. Which means that someone in her crew was working with him. She suddenly gasps out loud, "Someone helped Seun steal that money! Someone is helping him now." She screams into the empty car, "Well if they want a war they'll get a war!"

Rosa swerves to avoid hitting another car and turns toward her hideout but then immediately turns away. "Damn! I can't go back there. I don't know who to trust. I thought my most loyal men were with me storming the station but obviously not."

Rosa swerves into a parking garage and parks. She pulls out her phone, searching through her contacts trying to figure out who she can trust. She sighs and slams her head on the steering wheel. "Shit!"

_____________________________________________

Seun limps his way into the hideout with the help of Toby. The henchman who was behind him and grabbed him when he was in the chair in the station.

Toby opens the door for him and they walk toward the main sitting area. A bunch of battered looking men and women stop what they are doing and raise their guns toward him.

"Wait." Toby says, stopping them from shooting Seun, "He has something to say." They lower their weapons, skeptically as Seun makes his way into the middle of the room.

"I know what she's told you about me and I know how she's treated you. But listen, how many of you were actually on board with storming the police station for one guy? How many of you love sitting through her idiotic monologues and endless woman drama? How many of you left good men to be arrested and killed for nothing in return? She was more willing to protect the cops than you! That's right I heard that no kill order."

A bunch of the henchmen nod their heads in agreement . "How many of you are done with cheap pay and overly controlling women being in charge? With her dumb rules like no killing innocents and keeping things as legal as possible."

He points to a man in the crowd. "You. She shot your friend in the penis, right?"

The man nodded, "Yea! Just because some whore said he assaulted her. If she wasn't dressed like a whore she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Rosa believed the girl over her own employee and punished him. She sucks!"

The henchman turns to the rest of the crowd, "Those rules limit us: No killing or hurting women and children. No involving innocents. No shaking businesses down for money. No selling to kids. Think of the money we could make."

Other men cheer at what he says while some men and most of the women in the room side eye each other and stay quiet.

Seun continues to speak, "Why do WE have to take the moral high ground. We're drug dealers and gangsters. We take what we want, when we want it!" There's more cheering and more nodding.

"If you guys follow me. I will bring you more money and more power with none of the rules that those two bitches had you following." There were cheers of yea and woo. Seun smiles to himself.

"There will be no more borders between rival gangs. We will take them all out. We will be the leaders among this state. Men, women, or children, we'll kill them all if they get in our way."

"Ill bring you to a new age. An age of money and power and no moral responsibilities. "

There are more cheers and chants of Seun's name.

Seun stands, proudly grinning at his plan succeeding ahead of schedule. He didn't even have to kill the Salazar twins. Turning their men against them works just as well.

He smiles evilly to himself. Finally I'll have the power and respect that I have always deserved. This is going to be great.

Authors note: Short but more is coming.