Tripping

Nyko sits tied to a chair, his face bloody and swollen. He blinks his working eye at Seun standing above him.

"Dude, What even was the plan here? Piss me off while taking down the dumbest of my team?" Nyko just stares up at him silently. Seun sighs and nods his head to the henchman beside him. The henchman cracks his knuckles and punches him in the face.

"Listen Nyko, buddy, old pal, friendo," Seun starts and puts his hand on his shoulder bending down to look in his eyes. "All ya gotta do is tell me who's with you. I know you didn't come alone. We've got men station all around the ship and the building. There's no way any of you are getting my merchandise. So just tell me who came with you." Seun gets Nyko's blank stare again.

"How bout this, tell me and I'll let you all go. No harm no foul. You didn't actually touch any of my stuff and you weeded off the weaker links in my squad so you've done me a great service. All I need to know is what I should expect."

Seun growls when he is met with another blank stare. He yells and starts punching Nyko in the face repeatedly. "Answer me! You son of a bitch!"

"You know I don't think punching the man who was known for his strong jaw is gonna help anything." A voice says from behind Seun. He whirls around to see everyone who was in the room with him knocked out with a member of Nalani's team on top of them. "Especially with your weak ass punches." Nalani says slowly walking up to him in tactical gear and a smirk.

Seun gulps and frantically searches for an exit. He laughs quickly and grabs Nyko by his hair pulling a knife and putting it at his throat.

"Any of you bitches come near me I'm killing him!" Nalani rolls her eyes. "Could you stop with the dramatics Seun it's over."

Seun looks around quickly, "How is it over I could kill him with one wrong move." Nalani sighs, "Nyko would you please."

Seun looks confusedly at Nyko and back Nalani. Before Nyko stands and pulls the now loose ropes from his wrists. Seun gapes as Nyko turns on him. The same blank stare on his face but an imperceptible gleam in his eye. He makes to grab him when suddenly Seun screams and clutches his arm.

Everyone's radio rings in their ear. "Damn I missed." Rosa says with a chuckle. Nalani glares at where the shot came from as Seun whimpers. "What the hell was that?"

Hayden laughs as Rosa shrugs her shoulders knowing Nalani can't see her. "It was for the bitches comment." Rosita rolls her eyes from her position. "You call everyone a bitch literally all the time."

Rosa shrugs again, "Yea but some of us are also whores. I don't want him to exclude anyone. It's equality."

There's a minute of silence before Anaïs busts out laughing and soon everyone else joins her. Everyone is in hysterics for a solid minute. Seun slowly starts to back away while everyone is distracted but backs into something.

Cameron stands behind him with a grin on her face. She grabs him by the arm making sure to squeeze his bullet hole. She keys her radio, "That was legitimately funny Rosa since being a drug lord hasn't worked out you should definitely become a comedian."

Rosa scowls as everyone laughs at her expense. She looks through her scope at Cameron's smug grin. "You know I could take you out right now, Pig"

Cameron's grin widens and she takes a step behind Seun and points him toward Rosa. "Oh please do." Rosa giggles at her antics and is actually about to squeeze the trigger when a bright light lights up the building.

"This is the police we have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up."

"Shit." Rosa says quickly packing up her rifle. She turns to Hayden who is wide eyed. "Time to go. Hothead." She keys her radio, "Hothead and Lilac making are way back."

Down in the building everyone else is headed toward there planned exits. Cameron already explained that this could happen and told everyone when and where to scatter if the police showed.

Cameron was directing through her radio to each team as she moved with Seun when someone sucker punched her and she lost her grip on him.

She rubs her jaw and looks up and sees Seuns Lieutenant getting into a fighting stance as Seun scurries away.

"I guess I'm taking you instead of him." She gets into her own fighting stance. "Hope it was worth it."

They circle each other while the Lieutenant smirks, "We shall see."

They start to lunge at each other when the Lieutenant suddenly convulses and drops to the ground . Behind him Nalani has a smoking taser gun. She throws it to the ground and grabs some rope tying up his feet. She looks up to see Cameron's impersonation of a guppie and rolls her eyes.

"Babe, we so did not have time for an epic movie fight. Now grab his arms and let's go." Cameron just nods her head and does as she's told.

————————————————-

Later

Everyone sits in Reggie's closed diner enjoying the pancakes Reggie has made for them. Nyko grunts as he gingerly chews his food, the swollen parts of his face making it hard.

Reggie kisses his temple and rubs his back. "Thanks for being bait, baby. I know a naughty nurse who's going to give you the greatest blowjob of your life tonight." A splattering of chuckles and gags surrounds them.

Cameron looks to see if Nyko will actually acknowledge him but Nyko says nothing continuing to eat. Everyone else goes back to their own food but Cameron notices an imperceptible grin on Nyko's face. She laughs as she stands up and leaves the diner.

"Hey! Where are you going?" A hand tugs at her arm stopping her and she sighs. She turns around and there is Nalani glaring at her. Waiting on her response.

"I'm going to interrogate the suspect then I'm going home." She starts walking again. Nalani catches up to her. "I thought we would do that together," She sidles up to her stroking her arm gently causing a shiver through Cameron. "And then I thought we'd celebrate together." Cameron shrugs Nalani's arm off of her and determinedly walks away.

This time Nalani angrily snatches her arm and pulls her around to face her. A stormy look in her eyes, "What the hell is your problem? I thought you'd be happy. We stopped the douche and we got his lieutenant AND the ones that weren't taken out were arrested by your fellow cops. So I ask again what's the problem?"

Cameron turned her head away but Nalani grabbed her chin to make her look into her eyes, "No, look at me. Baby, please tell me what's wrong?"

Cameron gulped and steels herself looking straight into Nalani eyes, "Why'd you let Seun get away?"

Nalani gasps and flinches taking a step back. She sputters and then looks down avoiding Cameron's hard gaze.

"Yea that's what I thought." Cameron turns around and walks away.

What's up fellow readers and enjoyers of sapphic fiction. It's been awhile lol but good news I am almost done with this here story. Just wrapping up the last 5-10 chapters. Sorry it takes me so long to write. I can do dialogue and funny crap all day long but plot? Plot takes me a awhile.

Question of the chapter: What's up with Nalani, why DID she let him go? Also if you were a fruit what kind would you be?

Leave comments questions and concerns. Leave a funny story if you're so inclined. I'm updating this literally the next time it's updated.