Passing Ships

Hayden glides through traffic on her custom Ducati monster. Her Bluetooth helmet dings, alerting her to a call, she answers.

"Hey, what's up?" She swerves narrowly missing a car that decided to cut her off at the last minute. "ASSHOLE!" She flips the driver off.

"And hello to you too, buttface." Cameron chuckled into the phone.

"No I wasn't talking to you. Just some guy who thinks he can risk my life by cutting me off." A light turns red and she stops. "Why you calling? Date went bad?"  Her bike is stopped next to a car with a little kid in the back seat gazing up at her in astonishment. She smirks behind her helmet and gives her the two finger salute before speeding away at the green light.

"No it was great. She's kinda perfect but she just wants to be friends for right now. She's still emotional-"

Hayden interrupts her. "Did you tell HER to take her pills?!" She says sarcastically.

"I would if she had pills prescribed to her by a doctor." Cameron huffs. "Anyway her boyfriend of seven years just dumped her so she's not ready for a relationship."

"Aaaahhhh. Okay. Wait we can still go to the gym right?" She pulls into a parking spot and puts of the kickstand of her bike.

"Yeah it's not like she said she never wanted to see me again." Hayden takes out her phone and disconnects her helmet before taking it off and putting the phone to her ear. "I can hear your eye roll, it was just a question."

She shakes out her hair and straightens it in the reflective glass of the building before grabbing her bag and slinging it around her shoulder.

"Ok I gotta go workout now see ya." She pulls the door open to the gym and steps in hearing Nyko's workout mix.

"Wait why are you at the gym without me? It's my maybe girlfriend's gym, why are you there without me?" She shrieks into the phone while Hayden chuckles. "Well I'm taking your advice after all. I gotta go the class is starting soon." She hears a faint oh I see from her sister before she hangs up the phone and heads for the locker room to change.

---------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

Leilani puts two tubs of brownies on Nalani's desk. "Ok so this one has nuts in it and this one was made with Godiva chocolate." Pointing to each tub respectively, she takes a seat and puts her feet up on the desk.

Nalani raises an eyebrow, "And which one has the weed in it?" Leilani shrugs her shoulders. "Both, or none if your lady cop is actually using you to get to me."

She leans over and speaks into Nalani's breasts, "I have not, nor will I ever partake in the weed." Nalani pushes her head away from her chuckling and reaches over to the tub with nuts. "You know what you do is perfectly legal when it comes to yoga."

"What made you make so many brownies today? You're class isn't usually this big, even for brownie day." She takes a bite and sinks into her comfy office chair, gesturing toward the huge bag filled with another three tubs of brownies.

She laughs while taking a bite of the Godiva, "I know you love brownies and I wanted you to tell me about your date. So I made enough for you and my class."

"So your plan was to bribe me and drug me all in one?" She questions finishing the brownie and then reaching to grab another but her sister stopped her hand and shook her head with a sly smile.