She Did

Hayden comes out of the yoga class feeling refreshed and relaxed. She's done yoga before but never has it been so beneficial immediately after. Not to mention the yogi was high as a kite, very attractive, and oddly philosophical. Every once in a while she would compare the benefits of yoga to the benefits of having good psychological help.

She contemplates her unorthodoxed class while walking back to meet her sister. Ready to apologize and tell her about the best class she's ever had.

When she sees a crowd gathered around one of the rings. She walks up to one of the people in the back watching. "What happened?"

Leilani sighs not turning to answer, "My sister has been holding back a lot of anger and sadness and now she's gone and knocked out a newcomer."

She glances at Hayden now dressed in her traditionally mens joggers and a white v neck instead of yoga pants and a sports bra. She gazes down at her clothes and smiles. "You were in my class. I'm Leilani, friends call me Leia. You can call me anything you want." She sticks out her hand to shake.

Hayden blushes and stutters, "I-I'm Hayden. Friends call me Hay-Hay, my sister just calls me an idiot. Heh." She nervously looks around, "speaking of.... I should find her."

Leilani shrugs her shoulders, "Well Den-Den. I can take a hint and I'll help you find your sister. What's her name?" She says getting out her Bluetooth headset that doubles as a walkie talkie.

Seeing the flirtatious grin now gone from Leia's face, Hayden frowns. "Um Cameron but she goes by Cam." Leilani turns away and speaks into the earpiece. "Can I get a 20 on a Cameron goes by Cam, female, possibly white." She looks at Hayden questioningly.

"Oh um yes white or tan but not um your kind of tan." She stumbles and Leilani mockingly glares at her and points to her hair. "Long black hair probably in a bun. Six, two."

Leilani chuckles and relays the information back to her walkie. She listens, laughs, and disconnects it so that Hayden can hear.

"Can you repeat that Nyko?" She says holding back her laughter. "Yea boss lady already found her and knocked her out. They're both here in Alpha ring."

Hayden bursts out laughing, "oh man she'll never live this down. Getting knocked out by her crush. That's classic."

Leia raises her eyebrow. "Well let's go see our sisters then." She grabs her hand and pushes her way through the crowd.

----------------/----------------/----------------

A bright light shines in her eyes as Cameron slowly comes back to the land of the conscious.

"Follow the light with your eyes." Someone gruffs while hitting her face to keep her awake.

"Don't be so rough with her. This is my fault. Not hers. Nyko." Another voice says.

"Oh I know damn well who's fault it is. I just need her to stay awake so I can see if YOU gave her a concussion."

"How was I suppose to know she didn't know how to fight at all. She's a cop."

"I told you she was a new comer. You should have gauged how she'd react to your fighting style because YOU are an experienced fighter."

"Don't put that bullshit on me Nyko how was I supposed to know she would freeze up. I flirt when I fight, it's what I do. It knocks people off their guard." Nalani huffs with her arms crossed.

By now Cameron is fully awake and watching the back and forth between Nyko and Nalani, amused with a slight headache. No worse than she has had before though.

"Well if she's a shitty fighter she shouldn't have gotten in the ring. It's. Not. My. Fault." She iterates the last statement while poking his chest.

Nyko scowls murderously at her. "Well now this shitty fighter has to go to the hospital for a possible concussion because you can't keep your shit together."

Cameron cuts her off, holding up a finger. "One. I am not going to the hospital." She holds up two fingers."Two. It was a lucky shot. In fact I'll fight you right now." She stands up and puts her hands up in her fighting stance.

Nalani just stands with her hands on her hips and a smug face.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't want you to get knocked out because you're distracted by all this." She points from her feet to her face before getting closer to her. "Again." She whispers in her ear.

Cameron blushes but keeps a stern face, prepared for Nalani's games now, "Bring it on." She says stoically.

Surprised, Nalani just nods her head and raises her fists while the crowd around them leaves the ring as quickly as possible.

Nyko is about to ring the bell when a calm voice comes from the side of the ring. "How about you both bring it off and take your first date somewhere else?" Leilani says as Hayden nods with a mischievous grin.

Cameron and  Nalani turn to glare at their sisters. "Hey!" They yell at the same time.

"This is NOT a date!" "This would be a great date!" Also at the same time.

Nalani's eyes widen, staring at Cameron, she backtracks, "I mean...if this was a date. This would be a great date."

"And not that I wouldn't want this to be a date. Like who wouldn't date you." Cameron gestures to Nalani's body. "You're hot as hell and super successful and a great fighter and smart and....and just soooo hot." She rushes out and immediately blushes realizing what she's said. Nalani gawks at her, mouth open, and completely flattered.

"The hot cop thinks I'm hot. Score!" She thinks to herself. She's about to say something when Leilani interrupts.

"Now that we all know that you think my sister is hot. Officer. Why don't you save your rematch for the second date and let the house medic check you out properly?"  She signals to Nyko who sighs and heads for his office. Not waiting for her to follow.

"Alright I'll get checked out. But I'll be expecting my rematch. And I will get pay back for that sucker punch." She salutes with two fingers to Nalani and grabs Hayden's wrist dragging her along.

Hayden giggles and waves back to Leilani before winking at Nalani.

"Why do you always punch the people you like? Are you a a ten year old boy? Dad raised us better than that Nala." Leilani scolds her before stalking off to destress in her favorite way.

She just shrugs her shoulders still thinking about what just happened. An employee taps her on the shoulder.

"Hey, can we have the ring now?" She nods her head before going off to finish her workout.