Yes, Officer

Authors Note: This chapter is a sex chapter. It's just a continuation of last chapter but in detail. It kinda a lot kinky. You can skip for more plot to the end of this chapter. I'll have the sex marked off.

Nalani is on her knees face down in a pillow. The handcuffs are still on but now she has a black silk blind fold on. Cameron pushed her on the bed at least ten minutes ago but it feels like an hour, her heart is pounding with anticipation.

When they got home Cameron took off the cuffs and ordered her to get naked immediately. Nalani was absolutely giddy but she didn't let it show. They haven't had nearly enough sex recently. Let alone kinky bdsm sex. She loved roleplaying and dominant Cameron was hot as hell so she couldn't help but be excited.

Once she had her clothes off Cameron slapped the cuffs back on and a blindfold then shoved her on the bed, ass high in the air.

"Don't move."

That was so long ago though. Now Nalani is positively quivering with need.

She hears the creaking of the door and perks her head up as she hears footsteps. A hand gently gropes her butt and she shivers, not expecting it.

"You didn't move. Good job." The hand moves to caress the other cheek. Nalani smirks, "Well duh you told me not to."

Thwack!

Nalani cries out and lurches forward into the pillow suddenly as her right cheek is searing. As quickly as she was smacked Cameron's hand soothes the mark.

Cameron tsks, "And yet I didn't say you could speak. You've got a smart mouth." Cameron pulls her upward by her neck, her back flush to Cameron's front. She can feel something hard pressing against her.

"I can fix that." She says and bites her ear gently. Nalani moans and nods her head, rigorously. "Yes, officer."

Cameron chuckles and pushes Nalani back down pulling her ass closer. She smacks it again and again and again. Nalani crying out louder each time. She continues until she is covered in red handprints and is dripping onto the sheets.

Cameron smirks, takes her strap on and rubs it against the marks. Nalani hisses and clenches her hands. Cameron sees this and frowns. She takes out her handcuff keys and uncuffs her. Nalani sighs in relief, finally being able to brace herself on her hands.

"Thank you, Officer." She whimpers.

"I didn't do it for you. You're gonna have to hold on to something." With that she shoves half of the 8 inch dildo quickly into her drenched slit. Nalani gasps as she grabs onto the sheets.

Cameron gives her a minute to brace herself and adjust to the size before pushing it all the way to the hilt.

"Yessssss" Nalani screams her eyes clenched shut beneath the blindfold.

Cameron smiles and grabs hold of Nalani hips and starts pounding away. Nalani is in heaven as the speed and strength of her thrusts increases.

"God! Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder." Cameron complies going harder still. Cameron moans as she thrusts harder into her partner the base of the toy hitting just the right spot against her clit.

All too soon Cameron is almost to the edge but she doesn't want to come before Nalani. Without stopping her thrusts she leans down to Nalani.

"You want to come?" Nalani can't answer too lost in the pleasure and frantically nods her head. Cameron reaches her hand to Nalani's clit and starts rubbing while continuing to thrust. Nalanis moans grow louder as she starts to peak.

"Who am I?" Cameron asks. "O...oooffi...." Nalani trails off. Cameron raises an eyebrow and stops her ministrations. Nalanis head slumps down as she groans in frustration.

Cameron leans up and pulls Nalani up with her. She grabs her chin and makes her turn her head to look at her. Cameron sees the sweat glistening down her face and the desperation in her eyes.

"Who am I?" Nalani stares into Cameron's eyes and replies hoarsely, "Officer Duncan."

Cameron grins and presses their lips together in a searing kiss. She resumes her thrusting and rubbing without breaking the kiss. Nalani moans into her mouth.

"Oh god I'm coming! I'm coming!" Nalani wraps her her hand in Cameron's hair as she comes. Cameron hisses and bites down on her neck as she follows.

///

"So what have we learned?" Cameron says as they both lay side by side panting heavily. Nalani has an arm covering her eyes as she grins. The handcuff marks have irritated her skin badly but she looks too satisfied to care.

"That you're the best lover I've ever had?" She pants without uncovering her eyes. Cameron chuckles, "Close but no." She grabs her wrist and pulls it to her lips kissing softly. 

Nalani smiles, "I'm sorry, Officer. I don't know what you're talking about." She blinks innocently. Cameron laughs at her antics.

"You do." She pulls Nalani's arm and pulls her on top of her. Nalani giggles as she straddles her waist.

Cameron smiles up at her lovingly and Nalani can't help but lean down and kiss those adorable lips.

As she pulls back she feels Cameron's hands grab her ass. She hisses and Cameron raises an eyebrow at her. "Okay. okay. I'm sorry for what I said."

Cameron soothingly rubs her. "I'm sorry too. I'm just worried about how all this will end."

Nalani slides down and lays next to her wrapping her arm around her. She presses her face into Cameron's neck and sighs.

"As long as we're together it doesn't matter what happens."

Cameron sighs and nods. She kisses Nalani on the forehead and uses the little remote on the table to turn off the lamp. They both drift off to sleep not worried about the future for now.

A/N : Short I know but I wanted to get this sex scene out separately for those of us who aren't into it.