Questioning

"So be serious." Cameron stares down at her sister with a beer in her hand. They both were on Cameron's couch watching women's soccer on her flat screen.

Hayden flat on her back, with her hands covering her eyes, sighs for the eighteenth time that night. "Whaaaat?"

Cameron glowers at her, "Do you like her? Do you think you might be gay? Are you having sexual thoughts about any other women in your life? Have you been taking your meds?"

"Uuuuuggghhh! Yes I am taking my meds!" She jumps up suddenly. "This has nothing to do with that." She starts pacing back and forth. "I don't know what's going on. When you came out, I was super happy for you and I never even questioned if I was gay or whatever. But now all I see are beautiful women and they see me and I just want to be with them. And I don't know what to do." She collapses back on the couch face first.

Cameron looks pensively at her sister. An amused glint in her eyes. "So when I first came out at fifteen how did you feel?"

Hayden lifts her head up and turns it to the side, much like how a puppy would. "Um, I don't know. Kinda glad that mom stopped worrying about me so much. And the attention was off my thing and on your thing."

Cameron urges her to continue, "I guess I never really thought about it seriously. Like it was always 'she's hot' but never 'I wanna have sex with her and also I want her to love me and have her babies and live together and get married."

Cameron laughs, "And is that how you feel about one woman or all women?"

"IDK", she smirks at Cameron knowing she hated when she talked in text. "It's just. There have been women flirting with me constantly all of a sudden and I get soooo nervous but it's not because they're women. I just don't know what to do." She sobs into her arm.

"Hayden look at me." She pulls her sister's arm off her face and forces her to look her in the eyes, "it doesn't matter if you are super gay now or bisexual or boringly straight." She points a finger at her sister. "You are still......an idiot." She wiggles the finger in front of her face.

Hayden chuckles, "Shut up." And pushes her finger out of her face. Cameron grabs her arm and pulls her into a loving headlock.

"You don't have to know what you are right now or ever, just as long as you do what makes you happy." She rubs her head gently. "And it's legal, you dumb dumb."

Hayden pushes herself away from her sister. "Ok ok I get it you love me. In your own insulting way." She wipes the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Anyway enough about me, what about the crush you promised to beat up?" Hayden smirks at her sister. Cameron ignores her and turns back to women's soccer.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile In Leilani's House

Leilani is in the kitchen preparing snacks and drinks while Nalani is lounging on the couch idly watching the tv.

Leilani comes up behind her, "You know you don't have to watch the game until they get here, right?" Nalani rolls her head lazily to the back of the couch to look back at her sister upside down.

"Maybe I've finally become interested in this no contact, too much running, boring ass sport." Her sister glares at her and snatches the remote and changes it to UFC.